Went out today

Shot a few ferrals the shed roofs and realised the power was low on my hw100 so didnt take any more 40+ mtr shots got a woody and rabbit about 20 ish mtrs away, when i got home i put it on the crono and from 11.9 when i last tested it the power is now 10.6. Dont know how or why that would happen.

20180901_094655.jpg

• Like 6

10.5 is pretty much what hw send stuff out at now bn...

but if its dropped from 11.9 to 10.6 id say its the hammer that needs sorting, a de grease and re lube wont do any harm and theres a tiny grub screw in the side of the hammer that backs off from use if its not tight!

its not a hard job to do if you or one of your mates are up to it...

hull cartridge will sort it but you'll be without it for a bit but you'll keep it in guarantee. 

Jimmys runs at 10.5 consistently but hes zeroed too that and it works fine for him!

like the binos, I keep meaning to get some me eyes are getting worse the older I get:(

• Like 1

Cheers si, you could be right about the hammer as iv spoke to a mate this morning (he's a gunsmith) and he said the same as you so i think il ask him to sort it out, and the binos come in really handy for scanning big fields as my eyes arnt that clever now either. Cheers pal 

• Like 1

Nice again 

Try cleaning the barrel with a pull through ,some barrels need cleaning more than others  .

I thought my HW110 was down in power at first when I got it and after shooting a few tins of pellets through it , but cleaned the barrel and came back up to 11. 7 from 10.7

• Like 2
1 hour ago, big napper said:

What about adjusting the reg is that an option do you think

cant see it being the reg... and its a right pain altering it!

if you do your shot count will drop too and if the hammer loosens back up it'll go over the limit. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, big napper said:

Cheers vm, when i got this from new only about 5 months ago it was doing 11.8 straight out of the box so i thought it would go up in power not down, i cleaned the barrel before i first used it and it has had a good few thousand pellets through it

still worth trying 

• Like 1