A few from last season

1 hour ago, shaneg said:

I bet the little lad was delighted. Hopefully he will take it up himself when he’s older 

I think he will follow in my footsteps shane, hes a good little lad, doesnt moan about the cold none of this 'when we going home shit' or trekking miles when out for 6/8hrs on the lamp, he loves his terriers and lurchers and not a bad little shot with an airgun and catty, keen fisherman had barbel to 11 lb. Got him a lurcher pup so he will be out with us this season ? ? DSC_1773.thumb.JPG.6ceb81c2e86c4586874ca649ee1415fd.JPG

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Seems to have been a decent bitch her DC. Shame you got nothing from her.

Good to see the young lad has taken a keen interest.

Ive got a dog Banjo thats with a lad up Yorkshire way and a bitch Twist i gave to a hound pack with the offer of something back if i want...... Let the heat die down around these valleys and i will call in my favours ?until then i got access to some tidy white stuff so can still tick away quietly ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Most Memorable day last season was Shropshire way with my lad...... Hes not stopped nagging to get out since lol. sketch-1533811711500.thumb.png.a72f2479d1b68f82d96cc77c03424d76.png

DSC_1079.thumb.JPG.da8b73e752eabee2c29aaad494196d8f.JPG

I've never went digging I don't think I'd be into it especially after seen them holes I'm a lazy Cnut how long does it take to dig a hole that size