Working Welsh terriers

I was wondering if anybody works Welsh terriers on here?.the reason I'm asking is I've never seen one work or have heard about anybody working them.that was until today and I was more than impressed with it.I wouldn't work my old terriers this time of the year but the chap who invited me out was requested after a number of chickens and ducks had been taken.I don't know much about the terrier except it came from rural Wales and it's a very old strain of the terrier and he'd been waiting many years for 1

Like I say ive never seen or heard of 1 working before either.I didn't think people did work them anymore I'm presuming it was pure and not out crossed but can't be 100% on it.that's why I'm asking on here as I'd like to hear if people are or have worked them and what they thought 

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Didn't a lad on here have 2,that he planned to bring on and try and use as digging dogs....... Think his name was mole??? 

I didn't see it in the ground but working cover and found in a rock pile and flushed it to be shot worked well 

Didn't jeff feneroli breed working welsh terriers? A mate of mine's brother went to look at a litter of border terriers that he bred, must be about 25 years ago now, and mentioned that he also had some welsh terrier pups there as well. Camarthen I think,  west wales