Nice and cool at last

Just started hissing down here , ive been shining a lamp on the rabbits at work at first they bolt them they sit still  if after we get a flush of grass with this rain its going to be time to hit them hard again  first rain here for nearly 8 weeks 

• Like 1

hissed down last night and this morning had a dry spell whilst i was out at lunch time and its back raining again we are back to the Scottish weather we know and love 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, j j m said:

pouring down in Gateshead,3 maggies in tree opposite my house ,wish I could pop them off noisy beggers

Pitty you couldnt get them mate, its the same here always maggys in a garden a few doors down from me but cant get them

8 hours ago, The one said:

hissed down last night and this morning had a dry spell whilst i was out at lunch time and its back raining again we are back to the Scottish weather we know and love 

Its like that here now has been for a few days bouncing down thank fuxx, when it stops im out again

It was never going to last, we may have set a few records with the hot spell, but normal UK Summer service seems to have been restored, Rain forecast every day for the next 10 days my way!

:laugh: