Shocking news! Fernando Alonso has announced his retirement at the end of the season. It's a travesty that he hasn't won more titles or secured a top seat these last few years. I heard he can be a nightmare to manage and work with though and that's the reason nobody wants him. Amazing driver though, one of the best ever IMO.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamilton is an exceptional driver and has matured a lot over the last few years ... I hope he goes on to at least equal Schumacher’s record .........

Would have been nice , sadly nice don’t cut the mustard in F1..no show of elation from Hamilton as he knows it was gifted but every team would have done the same and every driver would be expected to

Terrific win and result for Hamilton today with Vettel back in fourth. 

1 hour ago, socks said:

Ricardo also leaving red bull with verstapen reportedly not happy also ... big changes coming ......

Yeah and the bottleless cnuts would not take on Alonso to replace Ricciardo. Team harmony is the way forward nowadays, it's a shame because we will miss out on some serious fireworks.

40 minutes ago, bracken boy said:

Did anybody know that Hamilton is a vegan?  I didn’t to be honest, yep alonso is a cracking driver,  he’s got plenty of other cars to drive thow,

I know he loves the celebrity lifestyle. If you hang about with enough of those crackpots, some of their habits are bound to rub off on you.

Next year the driver and car weight rules change, Hamilton has mentioned he will be able to gain weight and get stronger.

Alonso has today basically said he turned down an offer to drive for Red Bull next year, i highly doubt that is the truth.