precharged air

davyt63

as far as i know you fill the s410 to 190 bar!!

hi rex in the book is says for the s400 is between 100 110 bar .but this being a s410 the only difference is the single shot and 10 shot . im sure [bANNED TEXT] i got it it had 150 bar in it. how certen are you rex & thank for your reply

davy

hi rex in the book is says for the s400 is between 100 110 bar .but this being a s410 the only difference is the single shot and 10 shot . im sure [bANNED TEXT] i got it it had 150 bar in it. how certen are you rex & thank for your reply

davy

hi mate you can fill the 410 ten shot to 190 bar you can actually fill it to 210 bar but this is pushing it 'stick to 190 bar to be safe. called at gun shop yesterday to get a new gauge and adapter to fill my air arms he told me if you fill over 210 bar you will damage the cylinder in the gun and this will cost 80 quid to repair .so really dont want to go down that road.hope this helps. all the best

Edited by lampingboy

davy

hi mate you can fill the 410 ten shot to 190 bar you can actually fill it to 210 bar but this is pushing it 'stick to 190 bar to be safe. called at gun shop yesterday to get a new gauge and adapter to fill my air arms he told me if you fill over 210 bar you will damage the cylinder in the gun and this will cost 80 quid to repair .so really dont want to go down that road.hope this helps. all the best

thanks mate

davy

Is your gun a carbine or a classic? The reason I ask, is I belive the classic has a bigger tank on account of it being longer. I could be wrong though.

its a carbine understand [bANNED TEXT] your sayingi think the others are right . but good point though

going to fill it up and have some fun?

thanks davy

Is your gun a carbine or a classic? The reason I ask, is I belive the classic has a bigger tank on account of it being longer. I could be wrong though.

It doesnt matter what size the air chamber is under the gun because your dealing with internal pressure rather than volume.

regardless of the tubes size you are taking it to the same pressure when fully charged :thumbs:

Of course it is it's a pressure gauge not a volume gauge! :icon_redface: I really should think about things before I post!

Edited to say:

Here's a link to the Air Arms website's FAQ's with details of recomended maximum pressures, and a whole load of other info for anyone interested.

Air Arms FAQ

Guest craftycarper

yep, i always re fill mine before it gets down to 100, and don't let it go down to 50 otherwise it will probably dump whats left in the cylinder as it needs 50 plus pressure to keep the valve shut and hold it all in. In which case you will need a divers bottle to get it back up or spend an eternity pumping like mad :D