Gerrin um ready

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've been in a heatwave for a few weeks and it's been warm for maybe 5 weeks. Feck me and you are talking about getting a lurcher fit ? 11th of July ? The dogs panting walking around t

Little swim and a stretch today 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

boxasise great exercise quick fix endorphins fa the well being of good health long lasting healthy exercise get out winter camping in the elements test yas body mind and physicall capabilities on survival jukel also ,bit advice though blacky if yas go up north take one a them doggy winter coats da the bull xs  lol keep at  it the fall his near .hence the season begins. Bring it on  .atb bill

Well i know all about that bill as im a professional boxer and as for them dog coats any dog of mine shows off wi the cold i kick the b*****ds

I like to get out in the elements wi the sas lads when the queen rings us up to gerrum out the shit like

• Haha 1

No all the west midland sas  lads personally and most the celebrity personal body guards both sides a Birmingham ,nothing wrong with a sub zero tolerance one only finds there tolerance when tested in the severe cold conditions a different kind of body performance , has fa the queen and country well she ain't in the loop .atb bill

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, billhardy said:

No all the west midland sas  lads personally and most the celebrity personal body guards both sides a Birmingham ,nothing wrong with a sub zero tolerance one only finds there tolerance when tested in the severe cold conditions a different kind of body performance , has fa the queen and country well she ain't in the loop .atb bill

Right you are bill il tell her