Gerrin um ready

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've been in a heatwave for a few weeks and it's been warm for maybe 5 weeks. Feck me and you are talking about getting a lurcher fit ? 11th of July ? The dogs panting walking around t

Little swim and a stretch today 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye I need to build meself up, start throwing mesel about bedroom on marathon masterbation sessions am I start cramping up? an if I forget to use a bit shampoo as lube I can end up with a real nasty stingy ringy ? I find quickies are best for first few weeks an usually start off with a few danger wanks a day to ease meself in?

Yeah our robert nearly crippled himsen trying a lean over next nieghbour fence toss this early in the season i told him but he dont listen

My bitch gets 20 mins every night free running on my green in my estate with the terrier  or on the golf course beside me which is about 45 degrees up hill (never stays still ) odd walk of about 6,7 km every now an then ..up her food this week and soon as it's soft enough I'll give her couple runs gradually building up as to open up her lungs and air ways  ... so she's never left idle a 20 min run minimum  every night .... 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your bob sounds a right hoot?, my neighbour loves it when I wank through her window, she even takes pics an phones her mates to tell em??

I fear it mite not be her mates she phoning

It baffles me why they keep pestering you to become a moderater

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Getting them scanned and sorted be the bone man fair play you take it serious a good thing brother 

And what fitness do you do

I do take it serious mate maybe a bit to serious according to my wife but I like to run them 2 or 3 times a week daytime and travel anything up to 6 or7  hours some days to get running so I like to keep on top of conditioning and fitness, if it's my fitness your enquiring about it I cycle with the dogs and  jog as fast as I can when it comes on top cause I can't fecking run anymore lol

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, brambles said:

I do take it serious mate maybe a bit to serious according to my wife but I like to run them 2 or 3 times a week daytime and travel anything up to 6 or7  hours some days to get running so I like to keep on top of conditioning and fitness, if it's my fitness your enquiring about it I cycle with the dogs and  jog as fast as I can when it comes on top cause I can't fecking run anymore lol

No it was the dogs fitness but as you mentioned it i do pilates and maypole dancing 

Thats the real shit

1 hour ago, delboy_187 said:

My bitch gets 20 mins every night free running on my green in my estate with the terrier  or on the golf course beside me which is about 45 degrees up hill (never stays still ) odd walk of about 6,7 km every now an then ..up her food this week and soon as it's soft enough I'll give her couple runs gradually building up as to open up her lungs and air ways  ... so she's never left idle a 20 min run minimum  every night .... 

Sounds reasonable

Most of mine are fit all year round, still doing my bit for the cattle farmers, walked early morning or late at night. Fed on the best food I can get my hands on, always use dioralyte in this weather, be my first proper season with this bitch here, il start getting her fit in the next couple of weeks ??

D50B14D6-8F53-4381-8C0B-440A437D1A7D.png

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

I’m only messing mate mine do aswell, tho we usually end up getting n river with em?

That's the canal don it's alright for swimming the dog's but I'd be wary getting in there's all sorts dumped in it I'd be f****d if I got snagged on something.

Mine get afew sprints on the beach threw the week(when it’s cooled down abit)walked over the golf course for a shite and a feck about most days...and am not goin to lie out 1 or 2 nights a week on lamp for the odd bunny’s...

then SEPTEMBER is a different story ? good luck for the season lads ??

• Like 1