First corn cut today

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah but leave dog int house ☺

Yeah its too bollicking hot lads are trying to get fat off them dogs and gerrin them in shape its nigh on impossible at 530 this morning the dogs were blowing out the arses after a bit tarmac and a tiny bit run about on grass 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah its too bollicking hot lads are trying to get fat off them dogs and gerrin them in shape its nigh on impossible at 530 this morning the dogs were blowing out the arses after a bit tarmac and a tiny bit run about on grass 

Don't know why people on here keep on starting to improve their dogs fitness in the middle of summer. f***ing madness. Within the next couple of weeks it'll be 'I'm biking my dog for 5 miles, free running for 30 minutes and roadwalking 5 miles, start him off steady'.  Steady?!  f***ing madness!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Yeah sod all that biking and things get them on the long ears at night under a full moon thats what i do i got a strimmer atatchment that the dog wears on its bonce 

Folk just think its aliens mekin shapes inthe crops

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah sod all that biking and things get them on the long ears at night under a full moon thats what i do i got a strimmer atatchment that the dog wears on its bonce 

Folk just think its aliens mekin shapes inthe crops

Yep, now the first corn's been cut, you'll see a plethora of newbies doing upwards of a 100 miles a week roadwork, biking etc, just steady like to start, then a few weeks after that 'the challenges' will start  ?

• Like 1

Some people like to keep themselves fit and the dogs just come along for the journey. Im out morst mornings or late evenings upto sommat only downside is dogs can get on things sometimes when you least want them too.no stubble here yet i find it allways takes a couple days to settle n things to venture back out anyway even if the ground wasnt cracked and rock hard.

Edited by C.green
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, now the first corn's been cut, you'll see a plethora of newbies doing upwards of a 100 miles a week roadwork, biking etc, just steady like to start, then a few weeks after that 'the challenges' will start  ?

Wheres the corn being cut 

They dont tek ote off till well into september here and the beans and maize is sometimes late as november anyroad i got a drone wi a francfurter tied to it 

50 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Wheres the corn being cut 

They dont tek ote off till well into september here and the beans and maize is sometimes late as november anyroad i got a drone wi a francfurter tied to it 

Not cut anywhere near me either. Was just reacting to the op post about first corn cut lol

53 minutes ago, C.green said:

Some people like to keep themselves fit and the dogs just come along for the journey. Im out morst mornings or late evenings upto sommat only downside is dogs can get on things sometimes when you least want them too.no stubble here yet i find it allways takes a couple days to settle n things to venture back out anyway even if the ground wasnt cracked and rock hard.

Yes I understand that mate, but all this biking for miles, free running for 30 -60 mins and roadwalking for 5 miles or whatever, is certainly not needed in the middle of summer.

I know you didn't say it, but there'll be more than a few on here already doing it ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yes I understand that mate, but all this biking for miles, free running for 30 -60 mins and roadwalking for 5 miles or whatever, is certainly not needed in the middle of summer.

I know you didn't say it, but there'll be more than a few on here already doing it ?

Aye i know what ya mean. Some of the fitness regimes you see on hear must take more out the dog then the nights lamping lol. 

• Like 1