King Khan, Khan Jihad line

Just now, W. Katchum said:

??? my cousin had a first cross out khan jihad to a grey hound bitch, dog was a fcuking picture, but what a thick fcuking mutt, was given more chances than the Labour Party but still ended up useless, I’d never have guessed or believe how dumb this dog was if I never seen it with me own eyes ????? 

achmed we called it, fcuking achmed ???

Was it bred in the north east?

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

??? my cousin had a first cross out khan jihad to a grey hound bitch, dog was a fcuking picture, but what a thick fcuking mutt, was given more chances than the Labour Party but still ended up useless, I’d never have guessed or believe how dumb this dog was if I never seen it with me own eyes ????? 

Lmao I remember that cnut ???

5 hours ago, Lurcherdog96 said:

Anyone know the dog king Khan? Supposedly Khan Jihad lines?

cheers

kc dog at stud in Gloucester area, was shown it on fb, likely tell you all about it if you contact him

3 hours ago, Gilbey said:

kc dog at stud in Gloucester area, was shown it on fb, likely tell you all about it if you contact him

Spoke to him mate don't know much about it hasn't had the dog long, just wondered if anyone had seen any his Khan Jihads line run 

On 18/06/2018 at 09:30, Gilbey said:

thought I'd seen the dog somewhere before (why can't folk keep them ffs), plenty on here about Khan and Kizzy Pharaoh dogs etc if you skim over the cranks

I've got him now mate, been passed about a bit and neglected a bit so I'm gonna get him right and see how he does this coming winter

• Sad 1
On 17/06/2018 at 23:45, W. Katchum said:

Must be the bloodline....... your cousins not the dogs. ????