WANTED. collie x greyhound puppy.

7 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

I've seen pure labs do similar, coursing hares on shoot days with their owner yelling 'til he's red in the face. Too late to train them in the shooting field:D

I like the "Moggy". I've travelled miles in them, mostly the vans and travellers though.?I believe there's a factory somewhere that makes upgraded parts and electronic ignition and so on for them now.

by the time they come shooting they should be steady to hares etc, but allot are not and they spend all season thrashing it for chasing, then take him on a hare shoot, lol, getting parts and upgrades for the moggy is easier than for some modern carsmy one is a 1956 split screen I have added winkers seatbelts and an alternator every thing else as it should be.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't have much luck replying to your question through messages.....so I'll try here.... Mines not as busy, busy as a springer ,neither crashes cover like one, but has the drive to hunt of one.

A lot of guys stipulate, that it must be a genuine, Collie x Greyhound that they desire,..but in reality,..they don't really need such an animal..... Most lads would be far better served with a c

Sounds good fun Shortstraw I've kept all sorts, big and small, fast (and not so fast)...and enjoyed working with them all, but ya can't beat having a bit of a mouch, with a genuine hunting cur...

Posted Images