Audi, BMW, Mercedes?

39 minutes ago, Stavross said:

The old 1.9PD engine was the best Diesel engine Audi made, then around 2005 they replace it with the 2.0 and had nothing but bother with the fuel system and a few oil pump failures from what I remember about them, if you were looking at one after 2011 they made a few changes and ive never seen any major engine faults as long as they are descent mileage with good servicing 

What what would you class as decent mileage?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember if you buy an Audi there's a strong chance you will become a c**t when you get behind the wheel

Had A4 sport line years ago, nice motor for the motorway etc, Just sold a BMW 3 series diesel with the full m package........ Like its been said... They all shit unless they are 4wd. Always buy 4wd pe

Drivers car kermit... Never been one to have what everyone else has, fake tan and a roid chin.... Good to be different.... Another 2k under the bonnet and it will leave most things on 4 wheels...... R

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, si brown said:

if you decide to go for an Audi there was a dodgy run of engines with sh1t piston rings that drink oil,

my mate works for Audi in York and changed loads.. google it?

What years though?

Personally after seeing the 6 pack selfies I,d imaging something like this would be more in keeping, lots of room in the boot for some bronzer and Spare shoes in case of mud, and one spare seat for your towel and shorts when going to and from the gym, winner winner chicken dinner 

image.jpeg

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Personally after seeing the 6 pack selfies I,d imaging something like this would be more in keeping, lots of room in the boot for some bronzer and Spare shoes in case of mud, and one spare seat for your towel and shorts when going to and from the gym, winner winner chicken dinner 

image.jpeg

Maybe you can give me some of your  real Leopard skin thongs from all those Big Cats you know about.... . ??

Edited by Kerny92

I believe if you look in the glove box, they come as standard in that particular model mate but watch out for skid marks in the older models, they can be murder to shift on a cool wash and the main dealer will charge you a fortune ?

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bronzer ?

It's what lads that don't go out in the sun apply to there skin to make them look tanned before they stand in front of a mirror and photograph themselves looking sexy ??

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Think thats fake tan mate lol

One and the same thing mate, it may be a regional thing but they both make you look brown without the need to leave the house or gym ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It's what lads that don't go out in the sun apply to there skin to make them look tanned before they stand in front of a mirror and photograph themselves looking sexy ??

Good job I'm going on that Big Bird in the morning my old chestnut. ?

Ran an Audi A4 avant 1997 19tdi for 18yrs great motor , passed it on last year as it stunk of tripe and lurcher pup trashed the rear headlining .Passat 2005 19tdi estate now so far solid dog motor one owner 80,000 will do me 10yr hopefully .

• Like 2