Indyref2! Are you Yes yet??

Riddoch is a cancer and as for kranky words are cheap. 

If it ever comes around again which I doubt it will be all the same unanswered questions from the snp and stir up more divisions and hatred between Scots. 

If you lose against it will be the same retorect from nationalists calling the other side traitors blah blah blah. If you win the other side will not be listened to as you badgered and schemed ignored democracy to get the result you wanted.

The division will last for decades and when it goes all tits up you're Snp heirachy will not be affected and will Blame everyone else.

Marjority of Scots don't want it and yet it's being pushed through for one reason only to get re elected as she was taking hits from the rabid nationalists bcz she had shelved the idea.

Anyway in not getting into pages of debate's with you as I can't be f****d with all the cutting and pasting and Snp propaganda you post. Like the majority of Scotland we don't want it majority on here don't either so in sure there other platforms where you can salivate over with fellow nationalists and spew you're venom against you're fellow countrymen who don't agree with you. 

The SNP are horrible hatefull undemocratic shambles of a government. Police .schools public sector are a shambles they have more devolved power than any other nation on this planet and do f**k all but Blame Westminster for every f**k up.

I see they got social security power now how convient that the start of this new independent pish kranky has told the benefit users who happen to be mainly Snp voters There benefits will go up. If ever they got independence they will slash the benefits ruthlessly they will have to the money won't be there. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Referendum....Does Scotland want to remain part of the UK ? ,,,,Answer YES 

Referendum ....Does the UK want to leave the European Union..Answer ..YES 

Nowhere on the ballot paper did it say in the event of the political class not getting there wishes fulfilled we must vote again until they are ..

People have voted on these issues , they have given their answer ...ITS OVER  .                      Or should be .

• Like 6

Got that right pure poison and very fake. She knows the vast majority of Scots don't agree with it.

But as I said she HAS to dredge it up AGAIN to consolidate her own power hungry ego. The SNP are taking a fair amount of stick by the way they are governing and the cracks are now gaping holes.

She took a bit criticism from the nationalists when she said she wasn't going to Pursue independence that was a year ago. So it's back on the circus again to stir the pot and cause huge animosity but it's no surprise the whole SNP was founded on bigotry and hatred. Not much has changed decades later. 

Rather see the country they claim to love go down the road of turmoil and splits to just hang onto power. Outwith her own wee cult following no other nation cares about them or even likes them.

But she tries to get onto the world stage at every opportunity just like her predecessor and only achieves to look stupid and a mockery of my country. 

Look at salmond a money grabbing grubber banished to political wilderness so becomes the mouth piece of Russians. 

The same c**t who took to the stage in Edinburgh for a stand up show spouting lies and the gullible nationalists paid extortionate  ticket prices. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, scothunter said:

Got that right pure poison and very fake. She knows the vast majority of Scots don't agree with it.

But as I said she HAS to dredge it up AGAIN to consolidate her own power hungry ego. The SNP are taking a fair amount of stick by the way they are governing and the cracks are now gaping holes.

She took a bit criticism from the nationalists when she said she wasn't going to Pursue independence that was a year ago. So it's back on the circus again to stir the pot and cause huge animosity but it's no surprise the whole SNP was founded on bigotry and hatred. Not much has changed decades later. 

Rather see the country they claim to love go down the road of turmoil and splits to just hang onto power. Outwith her own wee cult following no other nation cares about them or even likes them.

But she tries to get onto the world stage at every opportunity just like her predecessor and only achieves to look stupid and a mockery of my country. 

Look at salmond a money grabbing grubber banished to political wilderness so becomes the mouth piece of Russians. 

The same c**t who took to the stage in Edinburgh for a stand up show spouting lies and the gullible nationalists paid extortionate  ticket prices. 

I can't even take the Poison Dwarf seriously enough to dislike her any more !

She's a dummy-spitting upstart, with ideas above herself - a legend in her own mind !

• Like 1