Too hot today

1 hour ago, big napper said:

Went to a local perm today to get some ferrals, got myself in whats normaly a decent spot but only got a ferral and a collard after 2 hours i quit,                          it was roasting.

20180508_145641.jpg

Were not use to this tropical weather in Yorkshire bn.... I’ve had to take refuge in the pub?

looks well that 100?

You’ll be able to pick up an a&m if your still after one  on Sunday at the show.. I got mine at one last year a few quid cheaper 

• Like 1

There like us like a bit of sun but still got to eat , i would of thought you would of got a few and it would be nice to do it in the sun for a change 

• Like 2

Thats what i thought mate but i was around the buildings and they must have all been in the fields, itl be different in a few weeks as the farmer told me all the young corvids will be there feasting on the cow feed

13 hours ago, The one said:

There like us like a bit of sun but still got to eat , i would of thought you would of got a few and it would be nice to do it in the sun for a change 

I have to say that my experiences suggest they keep their heads down when it gets too hot, same with rabbits!

A bit of heat yes, but not too much!

:thumbs:

• Like 1