Springer x Stafford

Guest Navek
Just now, Boristheblade said:

I know enough. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see does it ?.

Haaa No I just actually have a job and  don’t waste money on crack, try gettin off it and get a job n maybe you be able to sort your self out. 

Good luck pal think your guna need it. ?

Well if you knew enough you’d know I had a job lol ...  

recon you should put your name forward to judge the bushing  section at the game fair .... I mean come on you got two bushers what are a couple year old so you definitely got enough knowledge to tell people what’s what .. after all you bin all over the country with then so there nothing you don’t no 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And ps. Your 100% correct. I do think it's the best dog in the country. Simply because I own it. Its my dog. So if I like writing about it and showing pictures it's because I'm proud to own such a lit

No doubt that's aimed at me and my poor little dog Brian. I'm gonna tell you where I'm at in life..... . I've a Mrs who's going through numerous operations. Plus a 9 month old granddaughter with a hol

Personally can’t see what advantage a bull breed dog could add to a busher. Bit daft if you ask me. 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Navek said:

Horses for corses .. same could be said about adding beagle to a cocker ......if your only interested in rabbit 

or same can be said about adding  beagle  to a spaniel  ..as plenty  spaniel will flush rabbit pheasant and fox so why add beagle ?? 

You run beagle spaniel terrier crosses because they suit you ....when realistically a full beagle could do the same as what you probably  ask your beagle terrier cocker to do ..

Why add beagle? Better nose! Follow a line better! And the obvious one voice !

15 hours ago, mud said:

The bull cockers were bred to run a couple of local farms witch I did walk most days knocking bunny’s an fox out of not so heavy covers/woods/hedges.A good mate of mine was on the spade side of things on the farm an they was handy to have around at the time,they did bump in to Fox in cover on a good few occasions borristhemaid,but as I’ve always said they are not in the same league as a well bred beagle/spaniel as a good mate on here has a nice little pack now and doin very well with them.atb mud 

There's no taking away from them two bitches they where handy, wish I'd of taken one when I had the chance. Better than most the shit out there ?

• Like 1
Guest Navek
2 hours ago, FKOF said:

Why add beagle? Better nose! Follow a line better! And the obvious one voice !

I put why add beagle if you were only after rabbit .. some people don’t want voice in a busher as some people aren’t law abiding citizens and last thing they want is a busher opening up .. if your running a pack or single dog and your main quarry is fox on permission then yea fair does adding beagle would only improve you dogs ability ... my point was purely aimed at stating not everyone needs the same thing from a busher and one mans shit is another mans gold ??

Guest Navek
1 hour ago, FKOF said:

Your the expert so why ask why?

Where does it say I’m an expert where av I put I’m an expert ? I haven’t because I’m not and don’t pretend to be that why I’m not on here saying a certain breed can’t work ... 

Guest Navek
3 minutes ago, FKOF said:

You never said you where a expert true but your trying to sound like one ?

Far from it I’m not realy Intrested in  bushing with beagle crosses I’d probably find it bit like golf lol if me telling boris that just because someone has bred something different  to suit there needs doesn’t mean it’s shit and won’t work makes me look like I think I’m an expert then sound ??

True mate I had a dog related to someone's dog on here that didn't make the grade I wont say who tho. They claim there the best dog in the country non stop bragging about it but it's sibling was one of the worst dogs ive seen. 

Edited by FKOF
12 hours ago, FKOF said:

True mate I had a dog related to someone's dog on here that didn't make the grade I wont say who tho. They claim there the best dog in the country non stop bragging about it but it's sibling was one of the worst dogs ive seen. 

No doubt that's aimed at me and my poor little dog Brian. I'm gonna tell you where I'm at in life..... . I've a Mrs who's going through numerous operations. Plus a 9 month old granddaughter with a hole in her heart that also needs surgery pritty soon. So to be honest I'm not really bothered what u say about a dog or dogs we have. Even though you know nothing about. And I know you had the brother to Brian and you said, several times it was no good. Granted., but my brother boxed for cumbria under 16,s and I was no good at it.. ? Same difference. Once again Alan please feel free to dish the dog you know f**k all about.as you have read. More things on my mind. And dogs and talking about them takes my mind of the realism of the f****d up world we live in.also Brian or flying Brian as he is better known as is exceptionally good at letting my grandkids walk him as far as they want with no bother. That along is worth it weight in gold. 

Edited by Foxpack 2
  • Like 4

And ps. Your 100% correct. I do think it's the best dog in the country. Simply because I own it. Its my dog. So if I like writing about it and showing pictures it's because I'm proud to own such a little honest dog. 

• Like 6

Basically you f**k tart. I've more important things in my life to deal with then be bothered with a twat like you. If you had bothered to ask in the first place I would have glady taken you out with Brian and showed you him work. Then could have put all the doubts away. Simple as that. But no instead you like trying to bite into folk for reactions. Most story's and pictures are actually put on by either me or my 18 year old son. Who also loves bushing. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, FKOF said:

Steven what you banging on about putting your personal life on here, no one wants to hear it ffs ! Ps stop giving dogs silly names that are no better than anyone else's.

Gonna call my pup allan.