Last night a few rabbits

4 hours ago, Lee.m said:

Nv is a nite site viper used it for a year now we’ll pleased with it

I just got the viper, good bit of kit... Went for the dark-ops struggle past 60-70yds to see a rabbit clearly tho, eyeshine is OK past that but sometimes cant make out what it is so can't shoot it until I get closer... 

You could always buy another I.r unit to improve the distance I’m sure there are posts on the forum about that I’m shooting out to 30yds so my set up is perfect for my gun but I have shot rabbits out to 40yds but wouldn’t go further than that. Good shooting phill I’m sure your get it sorted 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Lee.m said:

You could always buy another I.r unit to improve the distance I’m sure there are posts on the forum about that I’m shooting out to 30yds so my set up is perfect for my gun but I have shot rabbits out to 40yds but wouldn’t go further than that. Good shooting phill I’m sure your get it sorted 

Thinking maybe an aftermarket IR torch.. Optic-fire do the 940nm so might go for o e of them, but as you said for upto 40yds it's great for the airrifle...