pup needed

4 minutes ago, delboy_187 said:

I'd get a cocker or springer if you goin to be around ponds they love water??

How's things Jay speaking of pups that pup you gifted me  is doing great she fat as a fool thank god she's eating well for a change,she's around 22tts give or take,with plenty of prey drive I couldn't asked for a better pup fair play I can't put up pic's for some reason I was hoping to see you at the show Sunday but it's cancelled, I'll be up your way this week if you want to have a look at her.

• 2 weeks later...

and by god theres plenty of them on here,,they make themselves apparent after a while...what type game you after,big  animal or whippet type ,any particular favourite crosses...it helps when you add in the finer details ...hope you find something soon

2 minutes ago, coneykenny said:

thinking a beddy/whip x grey. I'm sure something will come up.doing a good bit of ferreting and lamping ,ive found that the whippet that we have is spent after a couple of long courses.

Some cracking beddy x about for that sort of work what you Mel of them on the beddy x thead 

13 minutes ago, coneykenny said:

apoligies black neck!!, just thinking that if I no good thing to reply to peoples post ,then I wouldn't bother posting.would you think the cross I mentioned above is an allrounder as they say.

I don't see why they wouldn't be an alrounder depending on size a 22 " dog can do most things much smaller might struggle with certain things but you never know 

• Like 1