Bedlington x

Jerry71

36 minutes ago, Str said:

Jerry,did you Change your mind over pure bred Bedlington? Or have you had this dog a while ?.

Had her from a pup mate, her dam was first x Bedlington whippet, father was Patterdale x russell. Lad who bred her was a game keeper and both parents are good workers. She's five now and she's done me proud so far. Good around a Warren , and she's pusht several deer to gun, she's a good busher and she's dropped to ground twice, she's a joy to have and works great whith my whippet. I'm still looking for a Bedlington pup, hope you're OK atb j

• Like 1
19 hours ago, day and night walker said:

Lovely little dog that. There is someone else on here who has a busher that is bred similar to yours, 1 quarter whippet the rest is terrier and its a cracking little dog. How tall is yours fella. atb. 

Gypsy is a good little bitch, I'm really happy with her mate, she is small, but as a big heart. Do you know the lads name who as this x. When I finish work I'll measure her. Atb j

22 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Looks a handy little thing mate 

22 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Looks a handy little thing mate 

I'm really happy with her, she done well last season, the only time she barks is when she's near Charlie, deer other wise she's mute. She will face any cover and the whippets catch as doubled since she came along, atb j

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jerry71 said:

Gypsy is a good little bitch, I'm really happy with her mate, she is small, but as a big heart. Do you know the lads name who as this x. When I finish work I'll measure her. Atb j

The lads name is krwanden. His dog is border x whippet x russell type terrier i think, she is about 15 tts and all i can say is it is a dog i would love too own. Your one sounds a right decent little thing too have about as well, atb daywalker.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, day and night walker said:

The lads name is krwanden. His dog is border x whippet x russell type terrier i think, she is about 15 tts and all i can say is it is a dog i would love too own. Your one sounds a right decent little thing too have about as well, atb daywalker.

Didn’t he sadly pass away last year?