Jon Venables

Dan I know a lawyer who worked on the original case & your 100% right their rights where put 1st  from the beginning by those involved from day 1 , social services yet again showing their fukced up mentality (Rotherham is another example off their standing , covering up the abuse on children by Muslim pedofiles & another child murdered the Fukc up they created concerning baby P)  this won't be the last time we hear from these pair for all the wrong reasons , there probably still being handled with kid gloves & rewarded financially !! 

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Chris one of those sick fucks was kept in a secure unit mid 90's that I can see from my childhood home and the house I now live in with my 3 children, he used to sit in the millennium stadium watching matches and walked around my town with 2 prison officers plain clothed not even cuffed, my mate was a guard there couple yrs later and it was no secret -let's put him in a tiny little  village in Wales no f****r will know, I was in a young offenders myself in 95 and believe me it was talked about what we would do to that pair if our paths crossed..... Would of saved a whole heap of money and justice for James parents. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's simple, stop giving the little vermin new names.

Dump the c**t in a council house on a proper rough estate, under his real name and, wash your hands of him.

It'll be sorted in less than a week.

drop him off at lime street station,liverpool

he wouldnt make the train

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Chris one of those sick fucks was kept in a secure unit mid 90's that I can see from my childhood home and the house I now live in with my 3 children, he used to sit in the millennium stadium watching matches and walked around my town with 2 prison officers plain clothed not even cuffed, my mate was a guard there couple yrs later and it was no secret -let's put him in a tiny little  village in Wales no f****r will know, I was in a young offenders myself in 95 and believe me it was talked about what we would do to that pair if our paths crossed..... Would of saved a whole heap of money and justice for James parents. 

I can't disagree with you, mate. He should have been fed to the sharks' many moons ago. My only concern here is that social media justice lynches the wrong man.

• Like 2