New Years Resolutions

The best one off all is '' right i will get me dad up here to do it'' men dont like that being upstaged by the Mrs's old man :laugh:

My father-in-law lives with us so it is difficult not to be upstaged all the time. I just let him get on with it now. It's more peaceful that way! And I get more time to spend on here!

OTC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best one off all is '' right i will get me dad up here to do it'' men dont like that being upstaged by the Mrs's old man :laugh:

My father-in-law lives with us so it is difficult not to be upstaged all the time. I just let him get on with it now. It's more peaceful that way! And I get more time to spend on here!

OTC

Well were all daddys girls at heart :laugh:

better still ask a dead fit mate of yours in front of you & i guarantee you will have the tool box out in seconds saying '' i can do that no problem darlin''

Its an unwritten guarantee you will ''do it'' now not tomorrow :laugh::laugh::laugh::toast:

Yes you ladys do use that trick alot.

My girlfriend tried that one with me.She asked my mate who she says is fit as f**k.Could he give her a hand to move a chest of drawers upstairs as i was to lazy to do it,half way up the stairs he twisted his back :toast: and let go of the drawers which came crashing down on my good ladys toes,of which two ended up broke :toast:.

She as never asked a mate again in front of me :feck::laugh: .Every time she says can i do this do that i say i will ring my dead fit mate up,she just walks off now :toast::toast:

='MR TEA POT' date='Dec 27 2007, 07:28 PM' post='376643']

better still ask a dead fit mate of yours in front of you & i guarantee you will have the tool box out in seconds saying '' i can do that no problem darlin''

Its an unwritten guarantee you will ''do it'' now not tomorrow :laugh::laugh::laugh::toast:

Yes you ladys do use that trick alot.

My girlfriend tried that one with me.She asked my mate who she says is fit as f**k.Could he give her a hand to move a chest of drawers upstairs as i was to lazy to do it,half way up the stairs he twisted his back :toast: and let go of the drawers which came crashing down on my good ladys toes,of which two ended up broke :toast:.

She as never asked a mate again in front of me :feck::laugh: .Every time she says can i do this do that i say i will ring my dead fit mate up,she just walks off now :toast::toast:

Well maybe next time she will ask one who is really fit :laugh::laugh: so its not just me who does it then :D

My New Years Resolution is to go into the chat room one night and to find everyone NOT discussing sex.....!

No chance there then. :laugh:

Rolfe.

I have stopped going in there Rolfe , it was pretty shocking, some of the stuff was really terrible, :laugh:

My New Years Resolution is to go into the chat room one night and to find everyone NOT discussing sex.....!

Rolfe.

I have stopped going in there Rolfe , it was pretty shocking, some of the stuff was really terrible, :laugh:

Well there's having a laugh and having a laugh.........but its beginning to get silly.

But I for one will miss your input into the chat room Kay :kiss:

Rolfe.

Rolfe.

Well there's having a laugh and having a laugh.........but its beginning to get silly.

Rolfe.

Is it worse since i stopped going in ? perhaps i better nip in & sort the little sods out :laugh:

Well i've decided, after 15 years of the same woman, i'm going to shag anything reasonable with a pulse :boogie:

I will be totally intolerant of anyone who either disagree's with me or i disagree with :feck:

I am going to ignore my kids when they speak to me ( what go's round comes round) :feck:

I am going to see if i can get banned from the council offices again, over none payment of council tax and the argument that followed :feck:

I am going to kill next doors cat and not just have it ill at the Vets for a week :hunter:

I am going to hire one of those 'spacker chariot', (the electric ones where lazy b'stards who can't be arsed to walk use, not those genuinely dissabled like my sister-in-law) and crash into other 'spacker chariot' drivers in super markets to annoy them :feck: , see how those c*nts like it.

I am going to totally honest with FAT birds and tell them they are FAT, even before they ask for my advise :yes:

I am going to buy next years X-mas present from my mother in January, to save her from making a c*nt out of herself again next year :doh:

I am going to play 'Fuel light Bingo' as seen on Top Gear, with the wifes car all the time, see how that c*nt likes it :thumbs:

Apart from that, business as usual i think :whistling:

Rolfe.

Rolfe.

Is it worse since i stopped going in ? perhaps i better nip in & sort the little sods out :laugh:

Yes Kay........You nip in and sort em out..........they need taking in hand some of them :laugh::o
Mine is to be quiet from now on, say nowt :laugh::laugh: i dont think i will make it though :laugh:

Dont bother KAY, I tried that last year and all I got from people was 'Whats matter with you?' ' Your a bit quiet aint you??' You cant win! :censored:

My new years res though will have to be to try and be positive, Not the usual quote of 'Never say things can only get better!'