New Years Resolutions

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny thing is kay....our lass said the exact same thing :D .

well that must mean were right then :laugh: i just give my husband the look & he just does what ever i want him to , otherwise he suffers big time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

can you please explain to me ...why is it when i suggest something ..its always wrong ...but if anyone else suggests the same she listens ..... :icon_eek:

Its because when we ask you to do summat its always ''tomorrow'' , so to guarantee the men in our lives will do it , is to mention it when you have friends or relatives round, or better still ask a dead fit mate of yours in front of you & i guarantee you will have the tool box out in seconds saying '' i can do that no problem darlin''

Its an unwritten guarantee you will ''do it'' now not tomorrow :laugh::laugh::laugh::toast:

can you please explain to me ...why is it when i suggest something ..its always wrong ...but if anyone else suggests the same she listens ..... :icon_eek:

Its because when we ask you to do summat its always ''tomorrow'' , so to guarantee the men in our lives will do it , is to mention it when you have friends or relatives round, or better still ask a dead fit mate of yours in front of you & i guarantee you will have the tool box out in seconds saying '' i can do that no problem darlin''

Its an unwritten guarantee you will ''do it'' now not tomorrow :laugh::laugh::laugh::toast:

Could you have a word with my wife please Kay, she's convinced that it's only me that say's "Tomorrow", "later on", or "in a bit!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

c`mon kay not long back you whr askin which hook bolt whatever to do your washing line and how to seal your cracked loo :whistling: i reckon your man makes you do the diy :yes:

c`mon kay not long back you whr askin which hook bolt whatever to do your washing line and how to seal your cracked loo :whistling: i reckon your man makes you do the diy :yes:

Well another little secret is to act helpless , that also works as well :laugh: course i do the bloody DIY here, i wouldnt let him loose with a drill or anything else for that matter, but when i dont want to do it , i pull the ask a mate stroke works everythime :laugh: you see you fellas are ruled by testosterone & cant deal with any competition from another eager fella :toast::toast::toast:

Its great watching the chest come out & the display that follows, like peacocks the lot of ya :laugh::laugh:

Could you have a word with my wife please Kay, she's convinced that it's only me that say's "Tomorrow", "later on", or "in a bit!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well we get sick of ''tomorrow or later'' it never comes but a quick call to ya best mate & the fluffy pink voice should do it :laugh:

Well we get sick of ''tomorrow or later'' it never comes but a quick call to ya best mate & the fluffy pink voice should do it :laugh:

All of my best mates are fit looking women............

I wish! :laugh:

The best one off all is '' right i will get me dad up here to do it'' men dont like that being upstaged by the Mrs's old man :laugh:

The best one off all is '' right i will get me dad up here to do it'' men dont like that being upstaged by the Mrs's old man :laugh:

That one wouldn't wash with me! The father in law lives on the West coast of Scotland. Thats about 600 miles away from S.W Wales where I live. I doubt he'd make the 1200 mile round trip to put up a few poxy shelves! :laugh: :laugh: