One short of a dozen....

The weather was favourable today so met up with Chris and his boy to check out some nice ground which we lamp on.We were able to drive into the field and work the hedgerows without having to lump all our gear from field to field.No dogs today so we just started one end and worked our way along the hedges using the long nets.It was going to be a short day so we were happy to end the afternoon with only one dig and 11 in the bag.IMG_20180218_095248.thumb.jpg.08c0e0d934fa0180fc379be99dd66f16.jpgIMG_20180218_095238.thumb.jpg.9dafa4a0c182e226a6a1d9a72cd4abde.jpg

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nice one pal, was out for few hours meself with the lad, one a the poles tagged along to see what happens? fcuking lad of mine only fell down an open manhole on way back through farm yard??full a shit an sludge he come out as if he had been in bath of crude oil an shite:rofl:

shat me pants tbh but can laugh about it now am sadly never took a pic of him or end of day catch as had to make him strip off naked an hose him down in yard before I let him in car???

Poor young lad. Bet he got a hell of a fright as well as you did. 

Atb j

Nice post, Archie,...:victory:

That could have gone badly W.Katchum,...I once had a lurcher run into a slurry pit, trying to cut off a hare...

I got her out with the aid of a long pole,...it was like a scene from Lassie,.fecking emotional...:laugh:

Did you get your message...

• Like 1

Good day Archie ??

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Nice one pal, was out for few hours meself with the lad, one a the poles tagged along to see what happens? fcuking lad of mine only fell down an open manhole on way back through farm yard??full a shit an sludge he come out as if he had been in bath of crude oil an shite:rofl:

shat me pants tbh but can laugh about it now am sadly never took a pic of him or end of day catch as had to make him strip off naked an hose him down in yard before I let him in car???

Scary I bet katchum but I bet the hosing down bit wa piss funny ?