Extra Long (In Back) Shirts

Hi all, 

Can anyone recommend the best place to get Country Shirts (For Beating & Shooting etc) which are extra long in the back? Not too fussed about sleeve length but generally they come long as well.

I'm 6ft4 and am just sick of shirts coming out when out n about. I cant tighten my belt anymore lol.

Cheers all

Probs be better buying long base layer stuff that you can tuck in yer undies. M&S base layer are really long.

Paramo also do long but it's gonna cost a bit more.

As for shirts, the Paramo Trail Shirt is the best base layer kit i've used or seen... Warm as f**k in winter and reversable and cool in summer. Wicks sweat away like feck an looks smart too. Whats not to like... Though it can run a bit short if you got a long trunk brother..?

But check em out.... Quality kit..!!!!

On 12/01/2018 at 21:56, Bosun11 said:

Probs be better buying long base layer stuff that you can tuck in yer undies. M&S base layer are really long.

Paramo also do long but it's gonna cost a bit more.

As for shirts, the Paramo Trail Shirt is the best base layer kit i've used or seen... Warm as f**k in winter and reversable and cool in summer. Wicks sweat away like feck an looks smart too. Whats not to like... Though it can run a bit short if you got a long trunk brother..?

But check em out.... Quality kit..!!!!

Cheers for that fella, I’ve always got thermals on underneath so not like I’m getting draft. But when it comes to taking coat off at dinner, I look like a scruffy teenager lol. 

Looking at some Barbour shirts earlier, they looked quite long. Have you looked on line for “long shirts” or “long backed shirts”. Maybe give John Norris at Penrith or some other seller of shooting attire a call and ask what they would recommend ?

• Like 1