John The Bone man

shared Permission in Northumberland

Hi All i'm looking for shared permission in and around Northumberland more than happy to Share any costs. I have previously had permission in in Suffolk but have now relocated to North Northumberland and looking for permission in this area. 

I am not a novice with working dogs i have previous experience with both Greyhounds and Lurchers have spent alot of my life with them, and as my name suggests I have good knowledge when it comes to getting them back from injury!.

Sorry if this seems obvious but If you've experience as a bone man it'll probably help if people who know you will then vouch for you.:thumbs:

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, rob284 said:

Whats shared permission?

You give him access to your permission and he and his mates clear it of all game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TAXI DRIVER said:

You give him access to your permission and he and his mates clear it of all game.

Sounds rubbish that does

1 hour ago, John The Bone man said:

I have just moved from Suffolk so i don't know anyone around here. All my work with dogs as been in Suffolk. As my post did say.

I didn't mean get people in North Northumberland to vouch for you. Get friends on here  to vouch for you or people here who know people who's dogs you have helped or who's land you have work on or who you've worked with in Suffolk.

North Northumberland has a lot of poachers and unless you want to join them it won't be an easy place to get a foot in the door for a stranger.:thumbs:

• Like 5