All good things come to an end

A pal of mine went upto Norfolk years ago after getting the pox of our old area......he just got the bollock ache one day and took off.

He had been a hod carrier then went in to have a successful wholesale fruit and veg business, he now fishes from his own day boat off of Blakeney point and sells at London farmers markets as well as doing about a ton of crab a week into china town.

He used to sell at Barleylands farmers market and his produce is blinding......well worth buying a few bits and bobs if you ever bump into him.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

A pal of mine went upto Norfolk years ago after getting the pox of our old area......he just got the bollock ache one day and took off.

He had been a hod carrier then went in to have a successful wholesale fruit and veg business, he now fishes from his own day boat off of Blakeney point and sells at London farmers markets as well as doing about a ton of crab a week into china town.

He used to sell at Barleylands farmers market and his produce is blinding......well worth buying a few bits and bobs if you ever bump into him.

i never been barleylands  altho its 5 mins from me lol has he got his own stall anywhere?

Edited by green lurchers
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You probably started talking about Carp fishing to him in the pub ang when you went to the bog, he necked his pint and got the first train to Norwich 

Shouldn’t you be off helping some real soldiers conduct their business or at least keeping them amused with the comedy value of your clip ! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, green lurchers said:

It was sad to see the last  of the black pudding and treaclle bacon sitting in the fridge and no  bubble to b seen  so a light snack was on cue topped with a duck egg and back out to work 

IMG_6918.JPG

IMG_6921.JPG

Bed of samphire mate that is up market, Thats the way to do it, cracking again.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There’s no wars to win , hence I’m at a loose end 

beware, I may fly over and slap some of that idiot out of you early next year 

Are you ok round aircraft?