Brilliant vet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will give you one thing bill you are consistent ... every time you write a post it's consistently a bag of bollox ... the youngster I have is getting plenty of work quite obviously as she is my

Haven't you realised yet that I couldn't give a flying fukc what you think or say ... now all this attention your giving me whilst very flattering is also a little creepy ... I don't know what you boy

Was getting Tilly scanned today to see if she was in pup but she wasn't so I told the vet to put her to sleep as I can't get her leg to heal ... the vet wasn't keen and asked if he could have one more

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stormyboy said:

Can you imagine billhardy and whin in the same room. Would make your ears bleed. :fool:

I used to think they were one and the same, there must be a special gene floating about in the national pool..........

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Think these sites needs people like bill hardy and whin make it a bit more lively beats c..ts telling lies ???

Mind if they ever met it would cause a breach in the space time continuum! 

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
On 01/12/2017 at 19:57, socks said:

Don't know yet im in there on Monday night and he reckons it's going to take over an hour of checking and questions to give him some idea to come up with a plan .....

This might be off topic now with all the rimming and bill baiting and [BANNED TEXT] not but how did u get on

31 minutes ago, Black neck said:

This might be off topic now with all the rimming and bill baiting and [BANNED TEXT] not but how did u get on

My vet also does homeopathy so checked the bitch over thoroughly whent through all the notes and asked me a million questions about the bitch pre injury and post operation checked all the X-rays and was happy that everything was done correctly so in his opinion it was something to do with the bitch not healing herself ... he went into it in a complicated way but that's the short answer ...  so he put together a medicine to give her and he reckons that if it's going to work I should see the start of some healing by Christmas ... one of my missus chickens had rye neck and we couldn't cure it he gave her some drops and within two days it was practically healed ... he also cured a lameness in my horse that an equine vet couldn't sort out ... so we will wait and see .........

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1