Few Hours Ferreting

Martin invited me and my dad for a few hours ferreting so we drove up to lowestoft today :)

We were only ferreting for a couple of hours but we managed to get 8 rabbits :thumbs:

We ferreted along a ditch which held quite a few rabbits but some of the holes were hard to get to due to being under a hedgerow (Blackthorn and Hawthorn)

After packing up martin told us how to skin and gut them and i took one home to skin me self which is simmering away while i write this :laugh:

It was mine and my dads first time ferreting and we really enjoyed it :D Highlight of the day had to be watching martin chase after an escaped rabbit which tryed to go back to ground but back netted itself :toast: Haha

Cheers mate me and dad both had a really good time.

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

net002.jpg

OH MY GOD, if ever there were a perfect picture caption photo, the first is the one !!!!.

You putting on the glove and the ferret being told it is about to go boldly where no ferret has ever gone before. :whistling::icon_redface: :kiss:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: so thats where that missing ferret went, wondered why i was limping :doh:

and before anyone can say anything, that isnt a nappy poking over the top of my trousers, its my white t-shirt :icon_redface:

glad you had a good day leon, good to see new comers getting out there and doing it rather than justs reading about it.

:hmm: So thats what the knee pads are for!! Squeal like a Pig Boah ! :D

Oh come on netrigger not you as well :no: taking the pish out of a sotheren softy.

but take another look at the top pic,

CONVERSATION BETWEEN STU AND FERRET GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

stu, '' oh go on just a little kiss, it is christmas you know""

ferret '' id do anything for love, but i [bANNED TEXT] do that :no: "

stu " OH PLEASE, CANT YOU SEE IM BEGGING YOU?""

ferret "" no way man, ive seen what youve done to those poor rabbits""

Leon " best i put my gloves on, this is going to get messy""

and what you dont see then is best kept secret, but if you look at the 3rd pic im sure i could hear that ferret saying

"" jesus, even this bunny is a better kisser than that stu bloke, at least there is any hint of a tounge""

:drink: tis the seson to be joly, fa la la la la la la lar................ :drink::drink: