kiestone

Yukon Photon RT or ATN X sight???

I've been interested in some time about investing in a night vision scope and been looking around and I have found that for my price range I have two options: the Yukon photon RT or the ATN X sight 2. They are both similar in price, however the ATN is slightly more expensive out of the two. I've seen them both on airrifleshop.com. I'll leave the links and id love to hear people opinions on what's better, as I'm not fussed paying more for the x sight, its just I've heard the photon RT is mint for the money.

https://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/collections/nv-scopes-add-ons/products/yukon-photon-rt-6-50s

https://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/collections/nv-scopes-add-ons/products/atn-x-sight-2-hd-3-14x

Edited by kiestone
  • Like 1

X-Site is a heavy lump, eats batteries, crap mount system with poor eye relief and is possibly the worst dedicated digital night vision scope available and I've never seen video lag like it !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Baldcoot
      Emailed a couple of suppliers of Yukon Photon for a new daylight filter end cap and well peed off ignored by all  .So grabbed the bull by the horns and contacted T,Jacks direct even though the website says trade only.Instant reply confirming what i want on the 17th and here it is already next day .Good service pays dividends in my small world 
    • By Jonnyb6161
      I,m thinking of investing. Anybody got any experience? Please give any opinions.
    • By Blackwood Outdoors
      Pulsar Trail XQ50 models available offering the highest native optical magnification from the Trail model range with a 50mm lens giving better detection, detail and performance in poor weather. Includes all the new features recording, wifi, IPX7 rating, lithium battery pack, compact design, multiple rifle zero memory and firmware upgrades via stream vision app.
      Available now, contact us via the forum for great THL member deals.
      http://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/thermal/thermal-riflescopes/Pulsar-Trail-XQ50-Thermal-Rifle-Scope

• By Baldcoot
      Any 1 got 1 yet no reviews anywhere , i know its the base model but it is affordable and the only difference is about 100metre range for another 100 quid over the xq30 all other ratings is the same .If you do have 1 are you happy with it atb and thanks in advance
    • By Firebloke
      Hi All,
      I purchased a Boruit head torch off this forum last month from Light in the box company, it stated that postage would be 7-10 days? I still haven't received the item 3 weeks later on.
      Has anyone else purchased from this company and had similar experiences?
      It said that the item was UK, however when I received my receipt for the purchase it said Hong Kong, think I've been taken for a ride, although I did pay by PayPal so hopefully covered?