Pups Progress

Hi guys gonna start a thread about my pup and hopfully post regular pictures ect of his progress, hes 8 weeks old today.

He is whippet collie beddy. His dam is a 3/4 whippet 1/4 collie stands 22". His sire is 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy stands 19". Both parents arw great working dogs,used for mooching lampin and ferreting.He is such a smart little dog ive had him 3 days and for 8 weeks hes a dream sleeps in cage right threw till about 7am and i let him out in garden for a toilet had minimun mess tbh. Ive already got him retriving a fur toy with sqeaker in it,hes also a little shit as he has learned to jump on and off the couch lol. My good pal has his brother so should be fun bringing them on together . Anyway heres a few recent pictures of smokey, ill keep you guys updated once or twice a week.post-106529-0-32053400-1507154923_thumb.jpegpost-106529-0-98050200-1507154943_thumb.jpegpost-106529-0-94011200-1507155011_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• 7 months later...

Okay guys long story short i forgot my login deatails and couldnt log in. Ive broke my phone and using my old one now. heres what he turned into. hes around ten month old 22tts jumps retrives had handfull rabbits before end of season roll on this one.

20180526_234043.jpg

• Like 9