Out With The Pups

Youv to slip I iident kill one squatted rabbit last night

wasnt there any squatters? conditions sounded pretty much perfect from what i could make out in me sleep.
a few but evrything was very jumpy nothing staying tight when dogs were slipped think the black and white dog kiled one from the seat thats It all good runs i was out quite early wind didnot pick up ubtill about 1 and my bitch had had quitr abit of stick by then so i let the lads have a few runs i had 17 other pup had 10 and the older dog 14
  • Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roman

Long drive up to Preston for the pup safe to say he's changed very strong made dog get a better pic after

Offerd the lad some money for the white pup I had to sell when I split fron my mrs hopefully picking hin up tommrow

Posted Images

Trigger young guns showing you up ! Should take a few tips

what

hes saying. your showing me up. i should take some tips from you
no dony do that your dogs wont last any longer than 2 months lmao no im jokeing trying not to push my pup to much actully stopped running her before she was ready last night first time in me life lol

Never mind wait till trigger swaps his dog for a newer, faster one, ye be in trouble then haha

you read my mind :laugh::laugh:
trigger whats the most you have had local you have had 50+ a few times havent you

44 with 1 dog 71 with 2 dogs. loads of 50 pluses with 2 dogs

• Like 2

Never mind wait till trigger swaps his dog for a newer, faster one, ye be in trouble then haha

you read my mind :laugh::laugh:
trigger whats the most you have had local you have had 50+ a few times havent you

44 with 1 dog 71 with 2 dogs. loads of 50 pluses with 2 dogs
yep fairplay It can be done doesent seem to be as many about atm tho just finding pockets of rabbitd last season you coukd just lamp every field up some lanes and kill a few , I kilt 34 just of that road that runs down the side of the railway track next to the racecourse heading to ony lamped it last night barly find a run

Lurcher lad would you not think the bitch that's back in pup would not one-off them suit trigger ,I believe yas local instead off all this and that get ya heads together get it boxed off ,would one of those males stop larger stuff yas have in those woods if so then one would in all probability suit trigg , big numbers are only that killed lots a bigger bags a rabbits with small twenty two inch types always a drop of saluki blood in there ,late sixties single and still plenty in the tank my old buddies always said well they there ta be catched and that was very true . I enjoy yas posts and can see the youthful enthusiasm but I always was one of care with caution and has with animals things can and often change overnight.if I was trigg I would be looking fa a sapling now get it started this season there must be somebody on her that can steer him in the right direction .keep at it boys atb bunnys.

I can remember a sort a conversation we had lurched lad ,the bitch dam a welps heritage and where she came from do you think this welp has a phenotype resemblance the coincidence I found canny at the time just so ethi g that came back to me .atb bunnys.