Ar15 May Just Be My New Rifle

Joking aside Jimmy, after the motorway police in England shooting and the madman in Vegas, America just, I would give a gun looking like that a wide berth mate, seriously :nono: .

If you want a " proper gun" - get the best AA Springer - the T Rex 200 hc mk3 .177 :yahoo:

Rat Works tuned of course :feck: x

Twat.

• Like 2

Wow crazy looking gun - You have suddenly made me feel better, as iv been using a synthetic pump action 20 bore hushpower all the time. Just doesn't feel right but is soo effective!

what carts do you put through the hushy

Standard Ely vip so far (have a lot to get through) and still quiet. Going to order some subs through just cartridges soon.

Wow crazy looking gun - You have suddenly made me feel better, as iv been using a synthetic pump action 20 bore hushpower all the time. Just doesn't feel right but is soo effective!

Standard Ely vip so far (have a lot to get through) and still quiet. Going to order some subs through just cartridges soon.
ive got the 410 hushy at moment but seen a 20g so going to do a trade in . i wanted a 20g fromstart but couldnt get my hands on one
  • Like 1

You'll have to change your forum name to "Meccanomac 97KT" :laugh:

Actually I had something like that when I was a kid in the 1960s, it had a grenade launcher, a compass and was really accurate. I could hit the cat from 12 ft as long as I gave it enough holdover. Within 2 days the dog ate all the bullets and just after that my dad snapped it in half because I shot granny in the ear with a grenade and she spilled her tea in the piano. Don't know what his problem was, she couldn't play the bloody thing anyway! :laugh:

Ill have to see what its like first Tim ,£999 is a lot of wonga for some thing that will not do as it say,s on the tin lol

how you keeping mate well i hope

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Think there is a write up in one of the mags I left you Mac. Not the one with the boobs in the front, the one with guns on it.

Its got a cracking write up about it in one of the mags .

but lets face it there pay,d to say its good

ill wait until the next BIG shooting show and see if they have one there

may even get to test fire one

or i may take my self down to one of the rfd,s who have one so i can give it the once over

Tell you what i was impressed with the M16 brake barrel rifle Blackpool air rifles give it a good review

and it feels good to handle as well i did look at it at the show would make a good plinker for the range or garden mind

not to sure about hunting mind lol

post-63400-0-60269900-1507026995.jpg

• Like 1

I have to say, that personally, airguns are not meant to look like an M16 or any assault rifle. It gives the wrong impression, and that's not having a go, I can't explain why it seems wrong, and more so in present climes. But in the end it's your choice that matters, if your just looking for some thing different, then knock your self out. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Think there is a write up in one of the mags I left you Mac. Not the one with the boobs in the front, the one with guns on it.

or i may take my self down to one of the rfd,s who have one so i can give it the once over

Tell you what i was impressed with the M16 brake barrel rifle Blackpool air rifles give it a good review

and it feels good to handle as well i did look at it at the show would make a good plinker for the range or garden mind

I don't think it's the look of the gun to be worried about, that looks like a police photo fit ! I could imagine that plastered all over the front pages, WANTED, have you seen this man !

• Like 1

ive got the 410 hushy at moment but seen a 20g so going to do a trade in . i wanted a 20g fromstart but couldnt get my hands on one

Go for it they are great! There's a single barrel one on pw forum at the moment.

Sorry jimmy for getting off topic lol.

• Like 2

I don't think it's the look of the gun to be worried about, that looks like a police photo fit ! I could imagine that plastered all over the front pages, WANTED, have you seen this man !

Twat i dont look that bad :hmm: or do i :laugh:

Go for it they are great! There's a single barrel one on pw forum at the moment.

Sorry jimmy for getting off topic lol.

Set your selfs away Tom :laugh:

I had a good talk to the fao at the basc stand when i was at the show :yes:

lets just say iv a few irons in the fire :hmm::yes:

I may just be joining the dark side :hmm:

and the BANG BANG BOYS MY SELF

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 4

Well I hereby "Christen" Mac before he gets his shot gun (s).

I have this feeling :hmm: that James will "always" need " both" barrels when he`s out :laugh: - if yer get my drift ?

So in the name of our Father,Son and Holy Ghost, I hereby Christen thee,-

​"Jimmy Bang! Bang! " :hunter: :rofl: :laugh:

• Like 2

Well I hereby "Christen" Mac before he gets his shot gun (s).

I have this feeling :hmm: that James will "always" need " both" barrels when he`s out :laugh: - if yer get my drift ?

So in the name of our Father,Son and Holy Ghost, I hereby Christen thee,-

​"Jimmy Bang! Bang! " :hunter: :rofl: :laugh:

LIKE IT LIKE IT ALOT LOL

TWAT

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2