When Is A Bitch Ready To Stand

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grass

So if I wake up and bang the missus, get up get my breakfast go back up and give her another rattle. Go walk the dogs come home and she's the dinner on, bend her over the bench and blow the spuds into

I have no tail but if u want to hold me and rub me back it will help me get me wind up neil LOL WERE UP UR WAY ON SUNDAY

There's a black man with a Nigerian accent dishing out tails in Glasgow at the moment but you've got too be paralytic before he give you one lol ?

• Like 1

Scratch at the base of her tail.

If she bends her tail to 1 side she's ready.

Good advice, hold her with one hand and run your other hand down her back and if her tail goes to one side it's a good sign, but, some bitches will do it that even when not ready.

Usually when a bitch stops bleeding she's most fertile two days later but in an ideal world the more times the dog serves her the better.

If she comes out quickly then that's usually a good sign she's in pup.

Yes tail going to side but she's still not letting him nowhere near her

• Like 1

Scratch at the base of her tail.

If she bends her tail to 1 side she's ready.

Good advice, hold her with one hand and run your other hand down her back and if her tail goes to one side it's a good sign, but, some bitches will do it that even when not ready.

Usually when a bitch stops bleeding she's most fertile two days later but in an ideal world the more times the dog serves her the better.

If she comes out quickly then that's usually a good sign she's in pup.

Yes tail going to side but she's still not letting him nowhere near her

Some are like that and you might just have to be firm and hold her.

• Like 1

Me and a pal lined 2 dogs a bit ago and she stood for a cuple of days they tied about 5 times

then ABout 2 weeks later she came in season again they tied again another 3 times I was dubious and thought somthing hadednt gone right but it looks like she's busting at the moment

If she is flagging and she won't stand but fights you may have to ai her. If I had a problem bitch I'd have a progesterone test done(not sure if I spelt that right) that way at least you will know what day she is the most fertile and you can makes some plans. And just because the tail goes sideways doesn't mean she is flagging. When there flagging it will bend WAY SIDEWAYS! Alot of dogs when you scratch them on top of the tail will bend a little.

Me and a pal lined 2 dogs a bit ago and she stood for a cuple of days they tied about 5 times

then ABout 2 weeks later she came in season again they tied again another 3 times I was dubious and thought somthing hadednt gone right but it looks like she's busting at the moment

I wouldn't let them mate 5 times in a couple day's. Your supposed to do every other day and get 3 good ties.

Folks should do alot of research before breeding there dog's. More to it then just throwing 2 dog's in a kennel and letting them do mate. And if 1 gotta ask the question about the first step, then forget about the next step. Go talk to a vet, watch someone you know that is having a litter. Just Do some research.

Folks should do alot of research before breeding there dog's. More to it then just throwing 2 dog's in a kennel and letting them do mate. And if 1 gotta ask the question about the first step, then forget about the next step. Go talk to a vet, watch someone you know that is having a litter. Just Do some research.

Not just throwing 2 dogs together, its took me ages to find the right dog for my bitch, I've had a few litters out my bitches over the years and I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any other bitch that seems ready but won't let the dog near her

Does anybody know how many days the bitch must of stopped bleeding before she's ready to stand????

first off I wasn't saying anything about you. And this is what you asked. But now that you mentioned it, that is a beginner question to ask. Not trying to be a dick but it really is. If one gotta ask this question then there not ready to breed. And if the dog is aggressive and ready to breed and you don't know what to do, then your not ready to breed. Those are the easiest steps, and if one doesn't know how to deal with those steps Lord and behold the next step. If you don't know when she is at her highest time to be bred go get a test done and they will tell you the exact day then you could ask him breeding question's also. Ask how long before she is due, how to get the fluids out of the pup's, how to do the embilicord, how many sacks should you let her eat? When to give a clean out shot, If they don't cling to a nipple how to get them to. If the mother doesn't want to be a good mom what to do. What if the pup is breached what to do? There is a lot to know! And most that breed don't know how and let the mom do it all. That's why most shouldn't breed. And basic questions being ask only says there not ready to start breeding. And me saying that isn't being insulting but truthful. Surprised nobody else Hasn't said this yet. Lol
  • Like 1