Past And Present

Nice pics that one got Picardy in it

Two of them got Picardy in them

thought so I got two Picardy x pups for my mate the other month nearly had one my self really nice strong pups mom and dad meant to do the bizz

thought so I got two Picardy x pups for my mate the other month nearly had one my self really nice strong pups mom and dad meant to do the bizz

The dog in the last photo was a cracking dog was shaping up to be a class act but had to have him pts at just over 4 year old.He was picardy beardie grey but throug more to the picardy

The dog in the last photo was a cracking dog was shaping up to be a class act but had to have him pts at just over 4 year old.He was picardy beardie grey but throug more to the picardy

yeah that's similar breeding to these pups I had them here for abit as the lad was sorting out his place can't Waite to see how they turn out

yeah that's similar breeding to these pups I had them here for abit as the lad was sorting out his place can't Waite to see how they turn out

If they turn out like that one of mine you will be whishing you had one. Hope they serve him well.let us know how they turn out