Diatomaceous Earth

Anybody heard or used this product

Multi-Mite®

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH Feed, Red Mite & Worming DE Powder SPECIAL GRADE DE Multi-Mite®

A BEST SELLING PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS! MULTI-MITE special grade DE is a 100% natural product made from single cell Diatoms. It has limitless uses! NOT ALL GRADES OF DE ARE THE SAME OR AS EFFECTIVE!! This grade DE is also a FEED GRADE to prevent all manner of internal parasites, worms as well as the external ones. This grade has been tested against other and found to be the most effective. This is the one you want. MULTI MITE is highly effective against & more: Ants, Aphids, Bollworm, Bed Bugs, RED MITE, Ticks, Fleas, Cockroaches, Clothes Moth, Corn Worm, Earwig, House Fly, Fruit Fly, Lead Perforator, Greenfly, Leaf Hopper, Lygus Bug, ALL Mites, Black Fly, Salt Marsh Caterpillar, Pink Boll Weevil, Red Spider Mite, Box Elder Bugs, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Slugs, Snails Also been found to be highly effective against most types of Animal Mange etc - and virtually ALL other types of small bugs! Highly effective feed additive - for all animals from chickens to dogs and horses - you may find increased condition of your animals due to this product being very high in natural minerals. Great for promoting good health! USE WITH CHICKENS AND ANY OUTSIDE ANIMALS.... SUPER effective against ALL poultry and animal mites, particularly Red Mite in chickens for example, product is perfectly egg and feed/water safe so there is no need to remove anything from the housing. IN THE HOME.... MULTI MITE contains no chemicals and is a 100% Natural Product, as such with sensible use it is perfectly safe to use around the home to treat anything from Fleas to Bed Bugs! No more nasty chemicals lingering in your home! Also highly effective against ANT invasions, ideal for use on your cat or dog with flea/any mite problems, sprinkle around and just hoover up every few days - simple! GARDENING & PLANT BUGS.... will inhibit the migration of various fruit flies (maggot stage), worms and beetles (grub stage) and slugs. MULTI MITE is not harmful to Earthworms.

Anybody heard or used this product

Multi-Mite®

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH Feed, Red Mite & Worming DE Powder SPECIAL GRADE DE Multi-Mite®

A BEST SELLING PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS! MULTI-MITE special grade DE is a 100% natural product made from single cell Diatoms. It has limitless uses! NOT ALL GRADES OF DE ARE THE SAME OR AS EFFECTIVE!! This grade DE is also a FEED GRADE to prevent all manner of internal parasites, worms as well as the external ones. This grade has been tested against other and found to be the most effective. This is the one you want. MULTI MITE is highly effective against & more: Ants, Aphids, Bollworm, Bed Bugs, RED MITE, Ticks, Fleas, Cockroaches, Clothes Moth, Corn Worm, Earwig, House Fly, Fruit Fly, Lead Perforator, Greenfly, Leaf Hopper, Lygus Bug, ALL Mites, Black Fly, Salt Marsh Caterpillar, Pink Boll Weevil, Red Spider Mite, Box Elder Bugs, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Slugs, Snails Also been found to be highly effective against most types of Animal Mange etc - and virtually ALL other types of small bugs! Highly effective feed additive - for all animals from chickens to dogs and horses - you may find increased condition of your animals due to this product being very high in natural minerals. Great for promoting good health! USE WITH CHICKENS AND ANY OUTSIDE ANIMALS.... SUPER effective against ALL poultry and animal mites, particularly Red Mite in chickens for example, product is perfectly egg and feed/water safe so there is no need to remove anything from the housing. IN THE HOME.... MULTI MITE contains no chemicals and is a 100% Natural Product, as such with sensible use it is perfectly safe to use around the home to treat anything from Fleas to Bed Bugs! No more nasty chemicals lingering in your home! Also highly effective against ANT invasions, ideal for use on your cat or dog with flea/any mite problems, sprinkle around and just hoover up every few days - simple! GARDENING & PLANT BUGS.... will inhibit the migration of various fruit flies (maggot stage), worms and beetles (grub stage) and slugs. MULTI MITE is not harmful to Earthworms.

Die powder yes good stuff

Very dusty though

But good gear does what is says

Been using it for a long time.. We have it in our porridge or smoothies etc etc..its good for cleaning out the guts etc etc..(I prefer my porridge with it than without, it sort of makes it creamier)

Dogs have it in their food and occasionally dust down for bugs.. also use it to treat scratches and grazes/cuts etc to stop the bleeding and cover up raw patches etc.

Ferrets get it internally and occasionally dust em down with it in the summer...but It does dry the skin out..So it's best to bathe them after a few days of using it.Hutches get treated with it and dog sleeping areas.

I buy food grade off EBAY...cheap as chips.

Oh, I also use it for treating Bedbugs and any other crawling insects around the home ( as part of a professional pest treatment ).

Well I received my order of diatomaceous earth today the instructions cover a broad spectrum of uses I dusted the dogs and there beds today I'm going to start putting it through there food starting tomorrow so hopefully no more chemical coat and worming treatments I like the idea that it's full of natural nutrients I also have a 3m x 6m poly tunnel and dusted all the plants and soil so hopefully all the harmful bugs and slugs will cop it as well, I've always liked the natural route rather than the chemical route, hopefully organic all the way now.

• 2 weeks later...