Who Uses A Beddie Whippet For Bushing

I regonise them as well lol mine doesn't think twice about the cover same as my 26tts beddy greyhound if it's in there he will Try to get in and does most times

Lol ?

I would know your dog's anytime mate ??

you've seen them on my uncle's page on fb I take it lol. We do all our hunting together. He's like a Japanese tourist with his camera when we're out ??. Atb Adam
  • Like 2

The whippet I had would go through anything after stuff just a shame it was crap at catching stuff on the run.

Could she not cope on the big open fields local Gnipper?
No mate she was about the same speed as a rabbit so just ran along behind them and then piled into whatever they ran into or stayed digging them out.

Adam that is a great page your uncle has done great for tbe beddies people say where are all the working beddie there's none lol plenty about

lol your right mate there's plenty of good ones about it's just the peddlers giving them a bad name breeding shit and selling them as working lines. I like the look of your beddie lurcher pal hes a cracker him. Atb Adam

Adam that is a great page your uncle has done great for tbe beddies people say where are all the working beddie there's none lol plenty about

lol your right mate there's plenty of good ones about it's just the peddlers giving them a bad name breeding shit and selling them as working lines. I like the look of your beddie lurcher pal hes a cracker him. Atb Adam
Some good lad's about, including your Uncle, some good hounds doing what they were bred for ?
  • Like 1
  • 8 months later...