Some New Perm

got a call off a good pal asking if i want some goose shooting this is not (wild fowling )just pest control crop protection . i don't know much about goose shooting never interested me but my pal Ian does. so contacted Ian and he is up for this should be having some very good shooting

post-1613-0-91423500-1500921297_thumb.jpg

Edited by archiekale
  • Like 1

got a call off a good pal asking if i want some goose shooting this is not (wild fowling )just pest control crop protection . i don't know much about goose shooting never interested me but my pal Ian does. so contacted Ian and he is up for this should be having some very good shooting

attachicon.gifgoose.jpg

Was watching the geese yesterday.A few skeins about and some landing on the fields.Two or three mates have been put on short notice to come if needed.Some persons loss is a better mans gain.

• Like 2

Was promised a load of barley today from one of the farmers i shoot for.So will be taking the trailer and filling it up.Got plenty of sacks to put it in then it will be taken to Stuarts to store as he wants it to feed his duck ponds up the A19.All the farmer wants is a day or two on the geese if he is not busy so we should be able to sort that for him.

• Like 1

just got in from a very good night shooting .a good pal sorted me 2 auto feeders for the ponds off a game keeper .we should be ok for a week or so the landowner says he will keep a eye on the feeders so me or ian can go just once a week :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Pouring with rain so that put paid to the shooting today.But decided to have a ride around and found 150 geese on stubble on a mates permission i can shoot on.Really hoping they stay around and every one was a Greylag.Even if these move on there are other places i might find a few for the first.But will be having a better year than last year going by what is about now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...