Airgun Tuning & Servicing

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mysteryjones               

as a newbee to the forum,and being older than i'd like to be ,could anybody put me in touch with someone who is able to tune the trigger on air arms s200 in the Pembrokeshire county?

many thanks

Newbee

location south west wales

• 5 weeks later...
On 01/08/2018 at 01:35, NATHAN Webb said:

With a lot of mind bending thoughts I want the best advice on a drop in kit for my HW 80 k any body out there 

Vortek PG2 SHO kit 

no question 

better and cheaper than vmach which are over priced and not as high power 

researched this Extensively for the 97 

no question. 

don't give a xxxx what anyone else says, only the people who've never tried vortek or have v mach themselves say otherwise..... this is my experience, and I've had both. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/01/2019 at 22:24, j j m said:

ive been told paul is no longer working on guns now as hes working away,its a shame great bloke and he knows his stuff,i wish him well

Thanks Jim,

However, you may have heard some truth, not the full truth...

I am still doing the odd repairs but as I have a full time job working out of town, getting the time is the problem. Weekends are still okay for getting work done but it could be a little slower than was the norm in getting your guns back to you.

Paul

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 31/07/2018 at 14:35, NATHAN Webb said:

With a lot of mind bending thoughts I want the best advice on a drop in kit for my HW 80.k any body out there 

Hi Nathan, 

I have tuned spring piston rifles and I have an untouched MK1 HW80 .22 cal.

That rifle hits like a freight train for a sub 12 .22 and deadly accurate but I practice a lot with it, practice, practice, perfect practice makes perfect, no tune will ever beat that ( for me ).

Sandwell Field Sports is a most popular tuner if you do go that route.

Good luck Nathan. :good: