Frozen Food

been giving mine frozen stuff of late they don't seem bothered by it

Cheers . I didn't think it would be a problem . With the heat I won't be leaving it in there for days but just wanted to make sure it wouldn't upset their young stomachs

Take it your no married :laugh::laugh::laugh: ive a plastic box with a lid in the garage i defrost all my ferret food then just rinse it out and put tomorrows in it

I got a outside fridge freezer that's basically just any overflow stuff goes in and my dead animals and dog mince . I've put it in a baking tray and covered with Cling film and I'll chuck it in with the kits in the morning . Never had kits before so im trying to avoid any pitfalls I might fall into

Mrs is good with me with stuff like that . Doesn't moan or complain when she has to sift past squirells and rabbits to get the peas out the freezer . Puts up with a lot considering she's a vegetarian

I worry about the adult ferrets when i get a box of chicken carcasses and need to allow them to defrost enough to split them into plastic bags with just enough for a days feeding and refreeze them , i always nearly end up with frost bite on my fingers as i try to split them up as soon as possible and get them back in the freezer and worry about chicken anyway