Suppose To Be Pet

Last year when I moved in with my misses we got a Russell pup my uncle bred she was the runt and absolutely tiny had her because my misses felt sorry for her and didn't really have any thought of working her , well few months on and she's been out since day one mooching around killing rat , last few weeks she's decided she wants to go to ground and already bolted two she's still tiny but will be brilliant to held my mate out with the hounds with his new job

4F751FD6-EA95-477F-B3B7-E4ECE1DA5DFC_zps

D98C2AE7-85E8-4DBE-9263-9ED2D902748C_zps

• Like 7

No bellman either... close one! Been there and done that.. Scary sht isn't it!

Tbh Iv never expected her to stay she wears one now had to make extra holes because she's small lol I'm just happy it's a extra terrier to use

Plus some the places bellmen be no good anyway because be no chance digging the f****r

Is your uncle a terrierman by any chance ?

Old timers often used to give out pups (under condition they came back if wanted rid of) knowing damn well they'd be well reared and returned when they became a pain in the ass.

There was an English man living in Dublin got some of his best terriers back this way.

Has your uncle set you up ? LOL.

Is your uncle a terrierman by any chance ?

Old timers often used to give out pups (under condition they came back if wanted rid of) knowing damn well they'd be well reared and returned when they became a pain in the ass.

There was an English man living in Dublin got some of his best terriers back this way.

Has your uncle set you up ? LOL.

He use to be a terrierman years ago he's 76 now

I knew she might of worked just didn't think she would by into is so easy

Her sister is the same and Iv got a black pup here so future is looking bright

• Like 2