20 Minutes Up The Golf Course In Pouring Rain

just tuned the custom 80 in then the rapid mk1,so i thought id have a hour up the golf course but it poured down ,i took a woody at 35 yards with the 80,i maggie in the head at 50 yards this gun does not miss a beat well happy with them bothe,i will ask my mate bry to stick picks up ,im off for a bath im drenched

• Like 5

jon still pouring down here mate,its never stopped for 2 days im glad i got all the roofs on my new mewses,now I can concentrate on some shooting once the weather changes

• Like 2

jon still pouring down here mate,its never stopped for 2 days im glad i got all the roofs on my new mewses,now I can concentrate on some shooting once the weather changes

I can't wait to see your posts abot new birds in them mate......... That's the one I'm waiting for :yes::good:

• Like 1

I can't wait to see your posts abot new birds in them mate......... That's the one I'm waiting for :yes::good:

Nice to see you back at it Jeff

Jon his next thread will be MY NEW BOP :yes:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice to see you back at it Jeff

Jon his next thread will be MY NEW BOP :yes:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I do hope so mate :thumbs:

...... I can't even imagine the skill and patience they must take :blink::thumbs: