Who Done It!

I was sent this picture, and thought I'd share it with all you experts lolP5310121_zpswmkph9vp.jpg

It might be hard make out, but the bird was found completely stripped, leaving the wings, head, neck including gizzard attached. Apart from that, it's just skin and feathers.

So what did it? What would clean a bird so neatly like that, leaving the skin intact?

I'd like to hear a reason with your answers. What done it, and what brings you to that conclusion.

I do have my own theory, but i'll leave that till later.

O and before the piss take starts, no its not a Leopard, Lynx etc lol

come on then Eddie put us out our misery what kind of bird was it and what ate it ??

I was sent this picture, and thought I'd share it with all you experts lolP5310121_zpswmkph9vp.jpg

It might be hard make out, but the bird was found completely stripped, leaving the wings, head, neck including gizzard attached. Apart from that, it's just skin and feathers.

So what did it? What would clean a bird so neatly like that, leaving the skin intact?

I'd like to hear a reason with your answers. What done it, and what brings you to that conclusion.

come on then Eddie put us out our misery what kind of bird was it and what ate it ??

What kind of bird was it? I honestly don't know. That straight beak. Hmmm, maybe just a young fowl of some sort.

Well my gut feeling was the same as Labs. That it was in fact human. Yes a very boring theory i know. It just reminded me of when I actually skinned a half dozen young Cockerells for a mate of mine. Plucked two or three, but fukced if I was gonna pluck them all. Lol

Anyway, I skinned them just like you would a pheasant. Nipping the wing and leg bones from the inside, leaving everything attached to the skin.

I'm glad we got a few more theory's on what did it though. And who knows what indeed did it, for we only had a photo to go by.

What kind of bird was it? I honestly don't know. That straight beak. Hmmm, maybe just a young fowl of some sort.

Well my gut feeling was the same as Labs. That it was in fact human. Yes a very boring theory i know. It just reminded me of when I actually skinned a half dozen young Cockerells for a mate of mine. Plucked two or three, but fukced if I was gonna pluck them all. Lol

Anyway, I skinned them just like you would a pheasant. Nipping the wing and leg bones from the inside, leaving everything attached to the skin.

I'm glad we got a few more theory's on what did it though. And who knows what indeed did it, for we only had a photo to go by.

yes I thought fowl of some sort, there is a shoot near me that puts about 50 turkeys down every year to shoot over Christmas, cause of death will remain a mystery on this one