A Big Thank You To The Man Him Self Mark Dempsey

when i bought this gun off nelly it was sprayed a horrible cammo not my cup of tea,and some body had totaly wrecked the internals on this gun and when you pulled bolt back to cock it it was like grouching metal on metal,so i took it to mark for a refurb and internals sorted my god the gun is like new it cycles lovely and is a dream to shoot topped of with shroude and one of marks silencers its super quite,mark also got bottle and barrel done which really makes this gun look like new,mark is the boy with the rapids so its only fair to thank him for turning this gun in to what it is now he got all the green off the block and got it black again ,the internals were covered in green paint,thanks mark your a star mate, stock done bye big mac which looks great thanks jimmy mate,i will get my mate bry to put pics up of gun when i first bought it,and then after mark had done the work on it

• Like 5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when i bought this gun off nelly it was sprayed a horrible cammo not my cup of tea,and some body had totaly wrecked the internals on this gun and when you pulled bolt back to cock it it was like grou

Before     After   Stunning mate.     What mod is it ?

glad to be able to help , you should always have a rapid in the cupboard ,haha

Before

18D013B4-0A5C-445E-B6E1-1ADB17FF76D5_zps

After

0E6B8CB2-782C-49E2-B7DC-57A3A3312145_zps

Stunning mate.

What mod is it ?

That carbon fibre mod makes my poker stiff mate.

Looks good doesn't it mate

Yes it does bunny. Yes it does.

mark,when i went to pick it up i could not belive what a good job mark had made of it,but when i actualy got home and put the gun together and fired it i was blown away ive had a good few rapids over the years but ive never owned one that shoots as good as this im well pleased with the work mark has done and id recomend him to any one,plus hes a great lad to talk to

I must say when I went down Billy's and seen the state of that gun I thought it would be up on the bay selling it for bits but hats off to those involved for saving a rapid from the scrapheap looks very nice

• Like 2

thanks pav it was a scrapper mate,just shows what can be done if you know the right people,i dont know why people open these rapids up if they dont know what there doing,i never go inside guns or do stocks i know the right people that can are reliable and can carry out the work,it was a cheap buy and did not cost a fortune to get her back to a lovely example

• Like 1