Bsa Ultra Se

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using my bsa ultra se 177 and love it I might add! Just wanting to find out if any one has modified and can recommend some thing I can do to up the shot count and make a brilliant rifle a little bit better

Thanks in advance

Atb

Villaman is the man to respond but from what I know (which is not a lot), you can fit a longer air cylinder and a reg which will take up the shot count but I cannot say how much. The people to contact are

Airtech and XTX as they sell both of the above and carry out the work if required although XTX has stopped doing the tuning for the time being. There is also Ratworks who also do BSA tuning.

http://www.airtechrifles.co.uk/

https://www.xtxair.com/

http://www.theratworks.co.uk/

Hope that helps

Phil

That looks sick! I've been looking at custom stocks but not sure if it's worth the money... I'm 100% going to start changing bits and bobs on it now I've seen that, do you think it's the reg that is making so much of the difference?

That looks sick! I've been looking at custom stocks but not sure if it's worth the money... I'm 100% going to start changing bits and bobs on it now I've seen that, do you think it's the reg that is making so much of the difference?

You can get them looking quite nice from the factory Donny ;)

I believe this one has standard innards and no reg but, it's still very nice to use.

The one above has probably had work done inside :thumbs:

....... Nice Ultra Pedro :good:

post-102688-0-59106400-1494752421_thumb.jpg

Just brought a tear to my eye

Hi Pedro that was my gun

I had all the work done on that gun

It realy is a cracker

Did you get it off joe I swapped it for a very nice hw100 in 177

Cheers

Garrick

Hi Garrick

Yes just got this from Joe and I love it. I'd bought a pink ultra se for my daughter and it's a racking rat gun, but this is so much nicer in every way. It's a joy to shoot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there is a lot that can be done to the ultra, carbon fibre back venting shrouds. titanium air cylinders 60% lighter than the original steel cylinders anti bounce hammer systems. regulators. www.airtechrifles.co.uk

They are a cracking little rifle it all ways amazes me when little hunter takes his out 50+ yrds and drops the pray no,bother

his is stander,d only dif is the marksman mod that is fitted to her and the adjustable pad

may look into getting her done later in the year for his birthday

the full works lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-48936800-1495436010.jpg

post-63400-0-90171100-1495436045.jpg

So I've got a shroud on now and a de pinger but there is still quite a crack from the action when shot any tips how this can be solved? Ref and larger cylinder will be fitted over the weekend with a bit of luck!

Still bagging bunnies so can't complain.