Squirrel(S) In The Loft.

All sorted I hope. It was mice not squirrels.

First day the bait was missing from my live catch trap and my Fenn so I suspected it was mice not heavy enough to spring them. I set up a few mouse traps and caught 2 on the second day. Not heard anything since, but the traps are still up there just in case. :thumbs:

Fukcing townie twat getting a mouse mixed up with a squirrel... give me fukcing strength ........

I really must brush up on my wildlife footstep sound recognition, :feck:

Aye or stop telling everybody on here about your feck ups :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Fukcing townie twat getting a mouse mixed up with a squirrel... give me fukcing strength ........

Good and while your at it stop asking me why the milk from the cow with only one teat tastes different to the cows with four teats ......

• Like 2

Good and while your at it stop asking me why the milk from the cow with only one teat tastes different to the cows with four teats ......
Lmao

I got called out to a restaurant to sort out a squirrel problem in their attic. I asked how they knew it was squirrels and they said they had been told by the pest controller that has their contract that it was a squirrel. Apparently this thing was making a hell of a noise and guests could hear 'running around' in the attic and could I have a look as it seemed the 'professional' pest controller (well know firm) wasn't having any luck. Bloke was crapping it he was going to get a reputation for having vermin on his premises. Any way, goes up to have a look and the first thing I find is a Kania 2000 on its side with a handful of peanuts in it. Was told this trap hadn't been checked for 3 weeks!, good job it hadn't caught any thing as it would have stank the place out. Had a look around and could see day light coming through where the roof met the ceiling. Could see signs of tunnels going through the rockwool, loads of rat shit and 'that' smell in the air. Told him I thought it was a rat . He was very upset and outright said no way, I must be wrong, it's defo a squirrel, my place is clean, blah blah blah. I said OK there's one way to find out I'll stick a couple of trail cameras up there. I go back the next day and there on the camera is footage of a number of large rats running around. I had put 4 Fenns up there screwed to a piece of wood with peanut butter and chocolate spread on them. You could see them go right up and almost touch the bait but they would not take it. These rats were extremely neophobic. In the end I did them, there were 3 in total. I got them by seeing where they were walking over the insulation at the other end of the attic. Cutting a Fenn sized piece of the insulation out, place a Fenn in the hole, then cover the Fenn with a thin layer of insulation....Booby Trap!. If it wasn't for the trail cameras I could have been going back there time and time again with no result.