Wild Rabbits Wanted In West Kent

Hi all,

I own a small start-up raw dog food business, and my current small band of customers have requested I add wild rabbit to my stock.

Therefore I'm looking to buy wild rabbit off any country boys in the West Kent area, in Offham actually.

Not bothered how many I get, even if it's only a few I can store them in my walk-in freezer until I have enough to put through the mixer grinder. I'm looking for whole rabbit, skin on, gutted, but with heart, liver and kidneys left intact. They need to be snared or head-shot with air weapons or rimfires, not looking to include lead shot in my product!!

Please PM me if you are interested in doing business.

Regards,

Effortless

How much are you paying for rabbits?

Up for negotiation I guess... but I'll be up front and open with you about what I'm selling it for, and how much I need to buy it for. My spreadsheets work in kilos though!!

If you're interested in seeing the figures, let's talk...

Cheers,

Efforless.

Hi mate what type of raw are you doing like tripe and chicken and beef and prices get a price list up might get some sales do you deliver and to what area's

Hello mate,

thanks for your advice. It's a complete mince of 80/10/10 mix (meat & bone 80%, organ meat 10% and fruit 'n veg 10%). However I expect most raw feeders on here will be doing their own raw lol!!

Delivery is nationwide FREE next day courier in insulated boxes.

This wasn't supposed to be an advert for me, but if anyone is interested www.nutriraw.co.uk.

And I'm still looking for a supplier of wild rabbits!!

Cheers,

Effortless.

How much are you paying for rabbits?

Up for negotiation I guess... but I'll be up front and open with you about what I'm selling it for, and how much I need to buy it for. My spreadsheets work in kilos though!!

If you're interested in seeing the figures, let's talk...

Cheers,

Efforless.

£1.25 per rabbit if it's in good condition.

Guest vin

Did I smell cash ?

£2 in their jackets gutted... You sort couriers and we'll sort the quantities. . . the quality is always guaranteed. . All ferreted.

Go on tell him Tomo.

Mate, ive just had a nosey round your website, thats superb. Youve got the potential to make some serious cash if you arent already. Id advertise foook out it, your on a winner there for sure.

Id have had a picture of the finished product probably instead/as well as the "before" picture cos it looks like sunday dinner your buying to me, but apart from that, kudos, really really well done.

Mate, ive just had a nosey round your website, thats superb. Youve got the potential to make some serious cash if you arent already. Id advertise foook out it, your on a winner there for sure.

Id have had a picture of the finished product probably instead/as well as the "before" picture cos it looks like sunday dinner your buying to me, but apart from that, kudos, really really well done.

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it. Hopefully it's a business that will be able to support me and my daughter (and my dogs!!), but early days yet. Only been going 2 months, so not supporting myself at the moment, but it's getting there!!

Cheers,

Effortless.