Breed Or Not?

thanks for all of your answers. seems as though there are plenty of folk about who might be interested. I take the point about not keeping too many back and obviously 10 or 12 would be too many but i have no problem culling if necessary. The next problem is whether she will come into season, she has only done so twice, and the last time was two years ago....

thanks for all of your answers. seems as though there are plenty of folk about who might be interested. I take the point about not keeping too many back and obviously 10 or 12 would be too many but i have no problem culling if necessary. The next problem is whether she will come into season, she has only done so twice, and the last time was two years ago....

Ease up on her exercise wise for a couple of months and she may well break :thumbs: .

• Like 4

I thought passports were needed for south. You definitely need one from southern Ireland to England. Some will drive into north first to save passport.

They are needed .. that's why I said Get one brought to the north then just drive up for it

If you where in Ireland id defiantly have one spent two year looking for a collie hound or you could keep a dog and bitch cull the rest and not have the worry about who'd be getting them .

Only £80 on the transporter into the north
would that cut out the passport and all the paper work . If it came stright into southern Ireland.
i think you only need it going to england(unless its changed)