Bloodlines

Here we go. Often we hear lads with black stuff slating white dogs and visa versa..Now how many white dogs have black blood in them compared to black dogs having white blood in them no matter how far back LOL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a black/bronze bitch early 2000 from one of the names-handy bitch by all accounts -3/4 black dog 1/4 Russell so I was told-bumped in to the man long after the bitch was gone-mentioned I'd had

Not my place to out the dream sellers rh-not my style and not on here. Best quid I'd spent in a long time-she did 8/9 seasons so I'm not bothered she served me well was an honest bitch.around 10 mont

Good question Dc. I seen a nice stamp of a white bitch last season, strong bitch. I seen her work and I asked about the breeding and was told she's from mostly all black stuff. The only white pup in t

Posted Images

its thl

but however the best white dog i seen his grandmother was black and tan

so is there any black blood in ur whites?hkw ever far back?

Going back 46 years no and the base stock going back before that no

I bought a black/bronze bitch early 2000 from one of the names-handy bitch by all accounts -3/4 black dog 1/4 Russell so I was told-bumped in to the man long after the bitch was gone-mentioned I'd had a bitch from him-the cheeky c**t stood there and tried telling me I'd bought it from someone else from his village -few pages in some clowns book different story to what I know-funny thing is his wife wrote me a receipt with the address on lol-I still have it and chuckle everytime I hear his name. Atb dcpost-99494-0-46413000-1490986743_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

If a man wants to tell porkies about his dogs let him...maybe one day his black line with start spitting out white dogs who knows?makes no difference to me I know what I got and that's all I'm interested in.I'm not going to knock the chap as he's not done we any wrongs-I knew what she was when I payed my coin and took my chance-she was one that did pay off.atb dc

• Like 2

Good question Dc. I seen a nice stamp of a white bitch last season, strong bitch. I seen her work and I asked about the breeding and was told she's from mostly all black stuff. The only white pup in the litter, if I remember right. She looked like a parson Russell, only better, just a white black terrier lol.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 3