Martin Mcguinness

As heard on the new's Martin Mcguinnes has died.

For the last few years he had forged the way for peace in Northern Ireland, but how will he be remembered? And will his death have any adverse affect on the current peace in Northern Ireland at this moment in time?

Keep it civil and it will stay, any repeat of the last thread and it's gone again.

TC

Never knew there was a last thread, I've just got in from work lol............last as in today or last as in a while ago ???????

Keep it civil and it will stay, any repeat of the last thread and it's gone again.

TC

Never knew there was a last thread, I've just got in from work lol............last as in today or last as in a while ago ???????

There was a full and frank exchange of views earlier today,I think its fair to say his death is viewed differently by some members .

TC

There was a full and frank exchange of views earlier today,I think its fair to say his death is viewed differently by some members .

Nothing new there then Stan huh