In The Mood For A Change

Hi guys I'm looking for a change of rifle currently got a .177 ultra with bigger cylinder and back venting shroud ,now here's the problem do I go for a AA s410 in .177 or hw100s or thumb hole in .177 advice guys help boys

If you have lost confidence in your rifle, or you just want a new outlook to the sport then go to a RFD and try some Rifles out, what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

All the best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

Well in that case .Hw100k would be my choice over AA s410 in fact HW100k would be my choice out of any gun and that's why i have two of them and of course i have my XTX air regged ultra as well .

• Like 2

Hi vil I've had a 100s and loved it but it was boring accurate that's why I was thinking of the two but ,I suppose there could be another option to get it turned and regged and save some money on buying another gun and spend it on a descent scope you've got me thinking now u fecker

• Like 1

There is just something about the AA 400/410 series of guns that I just do not like. I must be one of the few people in the country that doesn't like them, so the answer is simple for me FX WILDCAT...........................................................okay, out of the two a 100 every day of the week.

Phil

Hi vil I've had a 100s and loved it but it was boring accurate that's why I was thinking of the two but ,I suppose there could be another option to get it turned and regged and save some money on buying another gun and spend it on a descent scope you've got me thinking now u fecker

get the ultra tuned and reged you wont need another rifle then . got my daughters ultra done by airtech . brilliant rifle now
  • Like 1

The regged ultra will match any top price gun pellet for pellet , mine is super accurate even at 65+ yards .

Artech or XTX air would be my choice , i had XTX air for a reg and tune then heard about air tech, so and a had a longer cylinder and a super quiet carbon fibre shroud made by Carl (airtech)