My First Terrier

No offence but sometimes I think asking someone who bred a terrier especially openly on the web is sometimes been plain simple nosey and a bit nosey. Apart from the obvious guys names that are out there.this could do harm and lead to a name been brought up and then maybe location later. What ever bout anti's dog thieves are glancing this also. Pm the message

the reason for my asking was quite simple, I bred a litter of digging terriers a while back and that dog is a ringer for a dog I gifted to the lad I bred it for, I have since found out his lad has gone to university and given the pup away, thanks for your reply Lee, WM
you bred a litter of digging terriers plucky?? Many other types of terrier do you breed
  • Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence but sometimes I think asking someone who bred a terrier especially openly on the web is sometimes been plain simple nosey and a bit nosey. Apart from the obvious guys names that are out the

WM        

Posted Images

No offence but sometimes I think asking someone who bred a terrier especially openly on the web is sometimes been plain simple nosey and a bit nosey. Apart from the obvious guys names that are out there.this could do harm and lead to a name been brought up and then maybe location later. What ever bout anti's dog thieves are glancing this also. Pm the message

the reason for my asking was quite simple, I bred a litter of digging terriers a while back and that dog is a ringer for a dog I gifted to the lad I bred it for, I have since found out his lad has gone to university and given the pup away, thanks for your reply Lee, WM
you bred a litter of digging terriers plucky?? Many other types of terrier do you breed

Classic lol.

Classic lol.

Classic looking terrier, yes, I must agree, found out later last night the pup has gone to a gamekeeper in Lancashire so at least it got a working home, one of the bitches from this litter is on T.H. shoot owned by S.P. the sire was a well known little dog worked regular, WM

Nope wedgey's comment aimed at you is a Classic buddy!!!

• Like 1

In my most humble opinion you can't breed a digging terrier , only one suitable for the job.

It takes a good few years proper graft before being bestowed with such a title .

As for SP ? not on this shoot.

No, not more porkies from plucky !!!

In my most humble opinion you can't breed a digging terrier , only one suitable for the job.

It takes a good few years proper graft before being bestowed with such a title .

Shaun phillips is on your shoot, he picks up with his labrador, he has 2 terriers bred by me 1 is a Plummer and the other is "DAISY" which is a litter sister to the above dog and Yes he does work both terriers, it makes me laugh that you think you know all about everyone that attends the "Paupers" shoot as it is known, LOL's, WM

Next you'll be telling me Gary du beck doesn't own one of my Plummers or John Lang, good little dogs in the right hands, WM

you just can't help yourself

Putting people's names on this site

• Like 2

Shaun phillips is on your shoot, he picks up with his labrador, he has 2 terriers bred by me 1 is a Plummer and the other is "DAISY" which is a litter sister to the above dog and Yes he does work both terriers, it makes me laugh that you think you know all about everyone that attends the "Paupers" shoot as it is known, LOL's, WM

Next you'll be telling me Gary du beck doesn't own one of my Plummers or John Lang, good little dogs in the right hands, WM

Wedgey, I am f*cked if I don't and I'm F*cked if I do by people constantly questioning every word posted, "facts" cannot be adjusted by kn*b heads because they either have an agenda for causing trouble or just "trolling" every post, lads like you and mole have only been on here for 5 mins and don't contribute to anything positively, you look for any chance to "ride" people with one line insults trying to cast doubt on every poster, as for names well I tried initials and as they meant nothing and the lads aren't on here with an avatar so it was easier to put names on, my name is used on here quite regular by many even though I have an avatar and they like me operate within the law so have nothing to fear by a name, it would be nice not to have to back up everything with pics or fact but thats the new THL, I do not understand your thinking by trolling everybody unless you are actually an "anti" as there is nothing to be gained by it other than to stop decent lads posting, WM
in your post you've called me a troll a knob head and an anti plz make up your mind what one I am, you my friend r only on here for yourself gain to sell dogs and big up your half hearted mutts up it wasn't to long ago you admitted grassin someone up,, I'm an anti alright anti ball bags
  • Like 2

Wedgey, I am f*cked if I don't and I'm F*cked if I do by people constantly questioning every word posted, "facts" cannot be adjusted by kn*b heads because they either have an agenda for causing trouble or just "trolling" every post, lads like you and mole have only been on here for 5 mins and don't contribute to anything positively, you look for any chance to "ride" people with one line insults trying to cast doubt on every poster, as for names well I tried initials and as they meant nothing and the lads aren't on here with an avatar so it was easier to put names on, my name is used on here quite regular by many even though I have an avatar and they like me operate within the law so have nothing to fear by a name, it would be nice not to have to back up everything with pics or fact but thats the new THL, I do not understand your thinking by trolling everybody unless you are actually an "anti" as there is nothing to be gained by it other than to stop decent lads posting, WM
in your post you've called me a troll a knob head and an anti plz make up your mind what one I am, you my friend r only on here for yourself gain to sell dogs and big up your half hearted mutts up it wasn't to long ago you admitted grassin someone up,, I'm an anti alright anti ball bags
A self confessed puppy farm.

A self confessed grass.

Why the feck people still talk and debate with plucky on here I don't know.

• Like 2

A self confessed puppy farm.

A self confessed grass.

Why the feck people still talk and debate with plucky on here I don't know.

Och come on now jonesy a mean plucky it's only a wee bit of banter, ya Grass lol.

• Like 1